585,698 active members*
3,345 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Looking For Bobcad Post Editor

Looking For Bobcad Post Editor

Hi all,

I am looking for the LatheEditPost.exe file that was part of V22 and V23. I'm a registered and licensed user of BobCad V24, and see in my BobCad help files pictures of it and how to use it, but don't have it and need it. I have had a lot of problems with Posts recently, and this would make it easier to edit them. Yes, I've contacted Bobcad support, but they say "we don't support those programs, just use notepad". OK, I can do that, but it's a lot of time right now. If anyone still has this editor, please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyW View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for the LatheEditPost.exe file that was part of V22 and V23. I'm a registered and licensed user of BobCad V24, and see in my BobCad help files pictures of it and how to use it, but don't have it and need it. I have had a lot of problems with Posts recently, and this would make it easier to edit them. Yes, I've contacted Bobcad support, but they say "we don't support those programs, just use notepad". OK, I can do that, but it's a lot of time right now. If anyone still has this editor, please contact me.
    I only have the Demo V24 but the setup applications are still in there, try this path in your PC

C:\Program Files\BobCAD-CAM\BobCAD-CAM V24\LatheMachineSetup.exe

That`s where it is in mine

Regards
    Rob
    :rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:

LatheEditPost.exe

Tony,

Will the file you need from V23 work? If so PM me with an e-mail address and I can send it to you.

Dale

The Lathe Machine setup is located in your start menu, BobCAD-CAM V24.

Found what I needed, thanks all. Was looking for the Post Editor from V22 or V23, not the machine setup file The post editor is like a registry editor for editing or creating your own post processor

Tony

OK, good deal that you found it.