585,733 active members*
5,005 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Anyone have a Bolton Hardware CNC mill or lathe?

Anyone have a Bolton Hardware CNC mill or lathe?

I have seen these on eBay as well as at the Bolton Hardware site. They look pretty good, but I was wondering if anyone had one of them, could you tell us about them? They aren't a standard conversion (not that I've seen elsewhere), so I was curious. It's $9988, so not a base model.

INDUSTRIAL GRADE 3 AXIS CNC MILLING MACHINES - CNC Lathes & CNC Milling Machines at Bolton Hardware

They also offer a CNC lathe, for $7990, which has a 4-position automated toolholder, which seemed decent for the price.

Share your experience, please!

Doug.

I have been in contact with bolton for a few months now working on research of their equipment for a near future purchase. Their lathe right now is only in MM not inch this I am trying to get them to change and will know more this Monday comming up. From what I have herd their mills are real nice. This I can tell you for sure everytime I call them I can talk directly to someone in charge and who knows all about their equipment in fact today I had them drill one of their overseas engineers a pile of questions for me so I will let you know on Monday some of their answers on things like the metric situation. If you are in no hurry I may have one of their cnc's withing a month and will post pictures and videos and my opinion of it.

That would be great, Tormachmaster. I'd like to hear more about them. While the advertising is a bit primitive, the machines look capable. A bit out of my price range at the moment, but I can't be the only other one interested in them...

BTW, we (officially) use metric up here in Canada, so that's not a total drawback.