585,585 active members*
3,933 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Biesse Rover 346 (RT480)

Hello all
    i have a Biesse Rover 346 with RT480
    The machine was working normally before the controller Battery went dead and the controller went into RESET mode (all machine data and PLC data gone).
    I changed the battery and installed back everything (machine data, PLC, EESERIAL, Fixed Cycles, Language).
    The PLC is running normally now and i can make global sizing of the machine.
    When i try to execute a boring or routing program, it suddenly stops on TP=1 or 2 (for routing program) and on T=1 or 2 or etc (for boring program) although the routing/boring head takes its place to start the execution but stops without giving me ANY error on screen (the program stays in running mode until i stop it).
    PS: i'm having the same issue on a Rover 321R as well (after battery loss and reinstalling everything)
    PLZ i need help as soon as possible

Thank you all in advance

have you remade all tool tables etc?
    so much to learn, so much to pass on.

Yes man, all tool data have been reinstalled correctly coz the machine is understanding which tool to use in the program to be executed...
    You think there's any more data to be backuped other then:
    1- Machine Data
    2- PLC
    3- Constant
    4- Fixed Cycle
    5- EESERIAL
    6- Language
    Am i missing anything ?
    it's weird how the machine doesnt execute the program although the program doesnt go on stop mode and i get no errors on the screen

Rover 336

Hello,

Did you find a solution for the problem? Now we have the same on Rover 336 (RT480) and no.more ideas how to fix it. I also noticed that it stops if there are two positionings of z axis in a row. F.e.:
    N50 Z=-30
    N60 Z=-20
    Mashine performs both steps an z remains in -20, but it gets stuck at step N60 with no error. After pressing reset and start it continues until next halt.

for a single axis move it should be written as
    n50 z-30
    n60 z-20
    ie. no = sign

equal sign should only be used if math is involved
    ie.
    z=lpz-20

Did you find a solution for the problem? Now we have the same on Rover 336 (RT480) and no.more ideas how to fix it. I also noticed that it stops if there are two positionings of z axis in a row. F.e.:
    N50 Z=-30
    N60 Z=-20
    Mashine performs both steps an z remains in -20, but it gets stuck at step N60 with no error. After pressing reset and start it continues until next halt.
    so much to learn, so much to pass on.

I used these lines just for checking, to avoid any math, it imitates cycle PON. Now tried without = and situation is the same. Mashine stops on different steps, it doesnt leave auto mode, doesnt show any errors just waits for something. As described earlier all this started after reset and rewriting all data from flopies.

After spending much time experimenting with the mashine I can see that it will always gets stuck (remains running, but doesnt proceed to the next line of the program) after a second z axis movement in arow. Example os shown in a photo attached. Here it is seen, that the program stopped on a step /G99/N30 in semi-aut mode. Even if performing two simple positioning steps as described in my prievieos message (N40 Z-50, N50 Z-60) the same happens. After RESET-START program continues, so by pressing these buttons after each halt it is possible to complete the program.

Ocasionaly it also gets stuck at the end of G1 or G2 steps.

Any help would be gratly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20121027_180704(1).jpg  

Re: Biesse Rover 346 (RT480)

Hi Digitallife,

If you're still facing the problem you described below (although i doubt after this long time ), i can fix it for you.

Hello

I have exactly the same I did...

How to fix it?