585,712 active members*
4,041 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Visual Mill > Looking to buy a copy of Visual Mill 6.0
Page 2 of 2 12

Rhinocam

I thought Visualmill ran inside too but after looking your are correct sir. So I just purchased Rhinocam and it will arrive next week. Thanks andrew for the heads up. It would be a small pain but a pain none the less. I cant wait to give my wrists a break from hogging out wood by hand.

How much is this program anyways I'm doing my research about to buy a haas mill but I dont have any experience with a cnc I'm a manual machinist but i want to make the change i know how to program lasers,waterjet,and punch presses all the stuff related sheetmetal stuff. But I wanted to know the price tag on this program.

I'm a authorized Mecsoft distributor

But I offer a discount on their products. The base version of VisualMill 6.0 (Or RhinoCAM) lists for $1000; I sell it for $800. There's also a Pro version that lists for $4000; I sell it for $3500. Let me know if you've got any more questions about it.

Andrew Werby
    ComputerSculpture.com — Home Page for Discount Hardware & Software

I hope we are talking about visual mill pro and not the basic. It is absolutely none of my business on how others spend their money, but if it is the basic $1000 package then I would say you are out of your mind seeking financing on something like this. Save up and then buy! Please take no offense, I just think this "i gotta have it now" attitude in the US is a real problem.

Good luck though. I am actually planning to buy visual mill in the near future and am fighting the urge to purchase it right now because I don't quite need it yet. I am considering actually learning how to write gcode instead.

I have a copy of visual mill with the dongle that I would like to get rid of. The strange thing is the package says 6.0 and the load up screen says 6.0 but after you get it loaded, it shows up as 5.0.

I don't quite understand it, but I use another program and don't have a use for it.

Anyone intersted pm me your email and what it's worth to you.

Ken

Page 2 of 2 12