UPDATE:

It look like the defacto standard (best) kit for a 2'x3' table will be the "FINE LINE AUTOMATION FLA-100"

This kit can be purchased outright from them for 1599.99. (Not bad) Reading the threads I see many folks are shaving a penny or two on their builds of this kit and am hoping to gather the best ideas-options-sources-prices into one thread and make this list avalible for all to see so we may learn from your builds.

Please include:

1. PART DESCRIPTION
2. PART NUMBER
3. SOURCE
4. PRICE and COST SAVINGS OVER BUYING FROM THE DEFACTO SOURCE-(FLA or WHOMEVER)

If you have pictures of your FLA-100, please post some pictures of your build. We would live to see them and any and all stages of the build process.

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************
I am looking for feedback on which plans to use for a CNC table that is anywhere from 24"x24" to 48"x48" that will be used primarily for wood working projects.

I don't care how much it costs to build at this point, having realized that cheap is not a good idea and quality costs money I plan to start my build slowly and end up with something that will last a long time (hopefully). I am thinking that frame made of 8020 aluminum rails is probably the way to go and good electronics such as a Gecko 540, Nema 425oz steppers, and a high quality router will be in order.

Is there an obvious choice to go with out of all the build plans posted here?
I don't want to start running in the wrong direction and change course later after realizing there was a superior build available that I didn't know about.

Thanks! :drowning::drowning: