This is not a joke, just a University Professor looking for new funding sources. A couple of years ago I was able to establish an Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics Lab at the university I work for. As part of this lab I was lucky enough to obtain a HAAS GT-10 Lathe, HAAS Mini-Mill, AXYZ Router Table, Epilog Laser, and a Flow WaterJET. All of this equipment has been integtrated into a CIM Cell and thus difficult to use as stand alone equipment. I was able to obtain a table top Denford mill and lathe at a later time that helps with some of the simple teaching techniques of CNC, however what I would like to have is a stand alone CNC Mill and Lathe that I could use for the basic CNC programming. Most of our programming that we do is Manual G&M coding but we do use Esprit for some of our programming after the basics have been taught. I know that most of you are industrial experts and some of you probably work for organizations that have unused or outdated machines in your facility. I was wondering if your organization would be willing to make a tax donation to a state funded university for some equipment that is in working order.

Thanks