Hello all,

Been lurking around this forum for quite some time now but always as a guest, although I keep finding myself on this forum more and more everyday . Its the great stories and useful information thats keeps me coming back.

Anyways Ive been wanting to open up a machine shop along with my brother, he'll be the business guy and im the cnc guy were pretty much checking out the feasibility of our business concept. I would greatly appreciate if you all would assist in helping an ambitious college kid. Thank You

You are invited to participate in a research study on the feasibility of opening a small machine-shop, being conducted by David Carrasco, an MBA candidate under the direction of Dr. Shady Kholdy, faculty advisor, at the College of Business Administration, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.

The purpose of this study is to determine the feasibility of opening a small machine-shop in the San Gabriel Valley area based on demand for machine-shop services, intensity of competition, and ability to obtain customers. If you have used machine-shop services in the past (i.e. had a machine shop make something for you), you are qualified to participate.
If you would like to participate in this study, please click this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6FQDWN5 and follow the directions on the page.
The survey contains 24 questions and should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Thank you in advance and please forward the survey link to anyone you feel is qualified and willing to participate.

Regards,

David Carrasco
MBA Candidate