584,798 active members*
4,160 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Cool CNC for tattoos?!

Just found this link CNC to draw tattoos and wanted to share-it.
    Page is in Russian but pictures are universal.

Yeah, but what if you want a tattoo someplace other than your arm? I can think of several body parts that won't fit under that gantry.
    Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

The concept is brilliant but could anyone trust it enough? If it goes wrong there would be no going back or something more serious could happen. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Leegpx View Post
    The concept is brilliant but could anyone trust it enough? If it goes wrong there would be no going back or something more serious could happen. Ouch!
    Wouldn't be this the reason ESTOP was invented ?!

Re: CNC for tattoos?!

I wouldn't trust any parts om my body to this tattoo machine, looks scary. I love tattoos, last one I made before all this virus restrictions when I was on vacation in property in Ayia Napa with friends and I made one there as a memory of a good vacation

Re: CNC for tattoos?!

Quote Originally Posted by Martiz View Post
    I wouldn't trust any parts om my body to this tattoo machine, looks scary. I love tattoos, last one I made before all this virus restrictions when I was on vacation in property in Ayia Napa here with friends and I made one there as a memory of a good vacation
    My dream is to make a tattoo in Miami, I even know a place there where I want to go. I hope this year I will be able to do it