584,826 active members*
5,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

daewoo lynx 200 (help)

i just bought a daewoo machine it has fanuc 21t controls this machine came with a bar feeder but i am not gonna use the bar feeder i am getting alarm #2001 emg alarm this what screen says

whether emg button is pressed or over travel of axis is detected release emg button and limit switch for over travel..

i can hold the machine ready and emg reset button at same time and machine works fine soon as let the buttons go goes back to same thang also if i hit the emg stop buttom says the same thang not sure since the machine had a bar feeder if there may be a parameter i need to change or somethang any help would be very apperciated thanx again Dave DD-machine....

Bar Feeder Jumpers

Every Doosan CNC is sent with a jumper on the E-Stop circuit. This is removed when the Bar Feeder is installed. This needs to be replaced when you take the Bar Feeder off. More than likely no one has replaced this wire now the E-Stop circuit is broken. Check in your Electric manual for the bar feeder E-stop circuit and it should give you the wire markers needed to be completed. If you can't find it let me know I will see if I have a manual with the correct wireing schematic.

Also, look in your documentation for the "blue book" that has a listing of the Keep Relay settings. One of them selects which style of bar feeder is installed.