I bought DM4400M that was in a prototype shop where they just cut graphite and aluminum. I got to see it under power and it worked great. They had the service records, and the 10 horse 10,000 rpm head had just been rebuilt a few month before I bought it. It turns out I never used it and I wound up using a smaller CNC machine to do the job I bought this one for. I have tool holders for the auto tool changer, and factory manuals for it, it also has the factory enclosure with the two sliding doors on it. Its in good shape, the paint even looks good. I bought the "Kit" to build a 25 horse rotary phase converter, and I have the 25 horse 3 phase motor for the phase converter. I paid $7500 for the VMC alone, I would take $5K for the whole thing. I would even deliver it for peanuts anywhere in the US. If any one is interested let me know. I am either going to start using it of sell it, shop space is to valuable to just store it. It has been out of service for 18 months. I also have a 600 amp miller welder with a 12 foot boom that the mig gun attaches to, its called a swing arc 12 mig, I was going to use on the phase converter, I would throw it in to sweeten the deal. I cant use it without a big phase converter.

I might also trade for man toys