585,973 active members*
4,213 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Want to buy a laser engraver. Have you heared about Chinese IEHK company?

Want to buy a laser engraver. Have you heared about Chinese IEHK company?

Hi.
    I plan to start a laser engraving busyness in Ukraine, and I want to chose the a good laser for affordable price.
    I found that equipment by Epilog and GCC companies have high quality. Nevertheless,lase machines provided by that companies are fairly expensive for me.
    I found a Chinese company named IEHK that offers lasers machines for quite cheep price.
    I am interesting in buying IE900 Laser engraver which costs 3999$, cutting area: 900x600mm, 36"x24", laser power: 60w CO2.
    IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd: Laser Engraver, CNC router, Printer, Cutter Plotter

Have you guys heard something about quality of the equipment provided by IEHK, IE900 ?

What other laser which have similar working area could you suggest me to review?
    Thank you.

Hi varvaruk2007,
    Here give you some suggestion when you purchase laser machine.
    1. Laser tube brand, choose better laser tube, for smaller power, Giant in China is better, for bigger power like over 100w, Recile and Deos is not bad;
    2. laser power supply. better ask the aftersales service.
    3. Machine control system. Usually offline controller with USB interface is more convenient for you. In this way, you can operate machine on the LCD screen of machine.
    4. Better see the sample photo or video of your work from supplier.
    In the process of laser machine using, suggest you buy industry chiller to cool down temprature of laser tube for last its life time, remember put purified water or distilled water to chiller; Take good care of lens and mirror, often clean them with absolute alcohol.
    Any question, can ask me.

did you buy from this company, was the laser etcher any good

Hi, I am from Shining3D Tech which is a leading supplier of laser engraving machine
    I don't know what's kind of business you are going to run? Fllowing is my company web
    3D Laser Engraving Machine for 3D Crystal Gifts_Products_Shining3D There is our products catalog. I hope it may help you.

Hugo Shen

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by varvaruk2007 View Post
    Hi.
    I plan to start a laser engraving busyness in Ukraine, and I want to chose the a good laser for affordable price.
    I found that equipment by Epilog and GCC companies have high quality. Nevertheless,lase machines provided by that companies are fairly expensive for me.
    I found a Chinese company named IEHK that offers lasers machines for quite cheep price.
    I am interesting in buying IE900 Laser engraver which costs 3999$, cutting area: 900x600mm, 36"x24", laser power: 60w CO2.
    IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd: Laser Engraver, CNC router, Printer, Cutter Plotter

Have you guys heard something about quality of the equipment provided by IEHK, IE900 ?

What other laser which have similar working area could you suggest me to review?
    Thank you.
    $3999 is NOT a cheap price.i know many chinese manufactures can give better price and quality is good,some more with perfect warranty service.

If you need more suggestion pls let me know.

Hi varvaruk2007, if the parts are good from best supplier and they have nice after sale service.good luck.

Dear Varvarunk2007
    We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of laser machines for more than four years. We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website where there are laser,there are hanzlaser_Artworldcn Enterprise ltd offer competitive products which includes our company profiles, history and something latest designs.
    Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know and we will be happy to give you details.
    As a very active manufactures, we develop new designs nearly every month, if you have interest in it, it’s my pleasure to offer news to you regular.
    Best regards,
    Bunny

hi ,varvaruk2007

We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of laser machines for more than six years. We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website :Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Ltd. - Laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, laser engraver
    which includes our company profiles, history and something latest designs.
    Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know and we will be happy to give you details.
    if you have interest in it, it’s my pleasure to offer news to you regular.

Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Ltd.
    ADD: Tianjia Industrial Park, West Road of Kanghong,
    Jinan city, Shandong province, China
    Web:Jinan Artsign Science & Technology Ltd. - Laser engraving machine, laser cutting machine, laser engraver
    Tel: 86-531-88679028
    Fax: 86-531-88679026
    MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Laser engraving machines have many advantages over traditional engraving methods like sand blasting, diamond cutting or chemical etching. They can cut, mark and engrave plastic, metal, wood, glass, stone, ceramic, rubber, acrylic, textiles and many other materials quickly and easily. By not physically touching the material, laser engraving machines do not wear down and have lower maintenance than the other methods. In addition, these engraving machines do not require harsh chemicals which can be expensive and troublesome to dispose. When paired with acomputer, laser engraving machines can become a powerful and convenient design tools. The computer treats the laser engraving machines as if they were printers and allows the user to use scanners or common drawing software to make new designs. Modern laser engraving machines are now more compact and cheaper than ever before.
    Instructions
    1.The first decision to make when you are in the market for laser engraving machines is the maximum size of the materials to engrave. The larger the size, the more expensive the system. As It can be very frustrating to consistently not be able to realize your designs because the objects are too big for your machine, you should invest in the largest size that will often use.
    2.The next decision is to determine how fast of a system you need. The speed of the laser engraving machines is directly proportional to the power of the laser. If you have to do many engravings at a time, it may be worth the extra money to get a faster engraving machine. On the other hand if you only do one or two pieces at a time and can wait for them to process, a cheaper system may be more than suitable. Finally you should consider that if you are also interested in cutting materials, a more powerful laser can cut more materials.
    3.Look for servo motors or high precisions motors and enhanced laser options if you are need fine detail etching. If you are working with small objects with very fine engravings, better motors give the computer more precise control during the etching process. Beam enhancing optics makes the laser beam more precise. The auto focus capabilities allow the laser to adjust its focus on on curved or irregular surfaces.
    4.Many engraving systems have a light that shows exactly where the laser is pointing. This is very useful during the engraving process as it allows you to watch the laser cut and determine if the the result is what you expected. This is becoming a very common feature on most laser engraving machines, but it is not always available on the older models.
    5.Consider if you want an air blowing system which puffs cool air across the material as the laser cuts. The process removes debris and smoke during the etching process. It is standard on many systems, but not on all. However, it is critical safety feature when cutting things like acrylic or other flammable materials.
    6.Consider if you need an integrated vacuum table to hold thin materials flat so they do not curve during processing. This feature is critical for cutting thin plastic, wood aluminum or any material that can warp or curl. It is not very useful if you plan to only cut thick or bulky items.

I hope it can help you

My dear friend ,
    I am also a buyer of laser machine, i have buyed a laser machine JQ-9060 from China , it is perfect, i buyed it on 2010.now it is also good working, so i introduce it to you.
    I buy this machine from a sale manager, his name is Yufengm his msn is:[email protected], hope my information can help you.
    Good luck !