586,005 active members*
5,260 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > Brazilian Club House > I don't understand this Brazilian section.... !!!

I don't understand this Brazilian section.... !!!

international forum = Brazilian, Spanish, Français, German... ????????

THIS IS not for all the Portuguese people.
    people that actually speaks Portuguese.

this section is only just for the Brazilian people... People that actually live in Brasil, Just Brasil.
    Not in the other Portuguese language spoken countries..

BraZilian is not a language.

Quote Originally Posted by PRINT_FX View Post
    international forum = Brazilian, Spanish, Français, German... ????????

THIS IS not for all the Portuguese people.
    people that actually speaks Portuguese.

this section is only just for the Brazilian people... People that actually live in Brasil, Just Brasil.
    Not in the other Portuguese language spoken countries..

BraZilian is not a language.
    I agree. I am full blooded portuguese (born in Lisbon but live in California) and this section should be renamed Portuguese section. Portuguese is a language, not brazilian. Portuguese is also one of the most spoken languages in the world. Forum admins are limiting participation...

Maybe you should PM Paul CNCadmin and give him a heads up, as it may be a simple oversight due to ignorance of the difference?
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

sou Brasileiro mas penso que seria melhor estender a participação para todas pessoas de lingua portuguesa aumentando assim a possibilidade de compartilhamento de saber

Maybe you all don't know, Just because you all don't speak Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese.
    you are right there is no Brazilian Language, we speak portuguese, but not the same as they talk in Portugal, we can understand each other, but if you want to talk about computer in Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese,there is a lotof different words. Tens of words are no the same, and why 200 million people needs to try to understand what 11 million people say.
    why all great softwares companies, treat Brazilian as a different language?
    Why microsoft, apple and others have different web sites for Brasilian and Portuguese?
    Because we have more than 190 million people more than Portugal, thats why we need a forum exclusive to Brasilian Portuguese.

Maybe reading more about Brasil, would be great to your knowledge!!!!

You all need to use your preocupation to create new great things in your language, image if I use a Forum in engilsh to talk something in Brazilian Portuguese?

There is no sense to this discution, lets continue use in Brazilian and lets forget this people that think they are the center of the World!

Vamos deixar este povinho pra lá , não de mais respostas, quem sabem eles esquecem de nós...............seria ótimo!

Well, it seems I won't be able to post in the spanish forum again, since chilean spanish is quite different from Spain's. Considering than about 90% or more of the spanish forum people are not from Spain, can't we just close that forum and tell "those people" to find some other place for "their kind"?
    Those Montreal intruders should get off the french forum, too!
    Come on, let's kick 95% of the rest of the forum, too, because they don't speak the Queen's english! Thou shalt not post!

Now, speaking seriously, I agree that "portuguese forum" is a more proper name, and it would be a good idea to change it. BUT, why do people really care about that? I mean, this is an Internet forum!, there're no countries in here, only people sharing a passion, wherever they live and whatever language they speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Walky View Post
    , there're no countries in here, only people sharing a passion, wherever they live and whatever language they speak.
    As a general rule, I am against 'ethnic Nationalism', There is only one reason for language, IMO, that is COMMUNICATION. :devious:
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    As a general rule, I am against 'ethnic Nationalism', There is only one reason for language, IMO, that is COMMUNICATION. :devious:
    Al.
    Heck yeah :cheers:

Caraca como pode, um tanto de cabaço, qui num sabi nem ondi fica o Brasil, ta falando sobre um papo qui nunca ouviram.
    to inscrevendo anssim pur causa deles num consegui traduzi dispois.......ahahahaha