585,886 active members*
5,783 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation Daewoo Puma Service

Hello All,

Im new to the Forum so forgive me if im not behaving ;-o

I own a '96 Daewoo Puma 12 LB w/ Fanut 0T.

Recently i started having problems with the turret (10 statioin). A few weeks ago it started "popping" Error 27 (time out) on the control panel. The problem miraculously disapeared soon.
    Monday however it just gave up. With some expert help it was identified that the encoder is shot. I purchased and replaced it and now do get the feed in the diagnstoc page, but can not get the turret to work still.
    My local dealer totally suck at service and am having problems finding anybody else to help me.

Does anybody know a local service in chicago are - or better yet does anybody have any tips on getting this thing to work...

Thanks

Peter

It's been a while since we have had to use the service, but
    I've had good service from
    Dawoo Machinery Corp. in Elk Grove Village. Il.

1-847-437-1010

Bill

Thanks Bill,

Actually - Arthur is my local service im trying to avoid using. It just seems to me that they are not able to provide any tips over the phone other than schedule the service visit - which ussually comes several days later because the're so BUSSY,

While waiting tho - i was able to resolve the issue - stuck solenoid valve in combination with the encoder

Thanks again

Peter

Daewoo service

Try calling sam at: Daewoo north america 1 973 618 2442

Try getting a hold of:

Technical Equiptment
    9035 Meridian Way West Chester, OH 45069
    Phone: 513-874-0160 Fax: 513-874-3340

They have a Great guy named "KEN" out your way. He is the best I have seen so far. He is excellent with those "Strange" problems.

thanks for the tip,

did you mean that Ken is local in chicago area?

Peter

well, I know that He is in the Upper part of Indiana and I am sure if he will drive all the way to Cleveland, Ohio he sure would drive to Chicago...

Call Ray Wright 513-874-0160... Ray is the head of service for Technical Equiptment. Ray will bend over backwards to make sure you are taken care.

thanks s bunch!
    So far i dont have any issues but will give him a call anyway just to "start the relationship"

Thanks again

Peter