585,560 active members*
3,332 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fabriwin Post Processor

We purchased a used amada 358 king and have fabriwin 7 i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a post processor for it. I have called metalsoft and they say they dont have a post for that ver any more and want us to buy the latest ver of the software and the person we bought it from do not want to part with the file so any help would be appreciated

I HAVE A POST PROCESSER FOR A KING 358...SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU.

you mean a driver?? or what's a post processer?

YES SIR HE MEANS DRIVER. POST AND DRIVER SAME THING

Hi,
    Do u know any site for free download of metalsoft (trial version)?
    sjh

Quote Originally Posted by sjh View Post
    Hi,
    Do u know any site for free download of metalsoft (trial version)?
    sjh
    i have fabriwin version 7 with sentinel for sale. Let me know if you are interested... [email protected]

Smile Driver for Pulsar

Hi. We purchased a used Pulsar 2415 1997 and now need the driver to run the post. I'm using an old version of AP100US v2.02 for the vipros 255 we have now. Doe anyone possibly have a driver for this machine or offer a low cost solution? The obvious answer I know is to upgrade, which I will do but for starters would just like to use my current software. Metalsoft wants a lot of $$ to upgrade. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks

Any body has postprossor (driver) for Amada 357Q. I will really appreciate it.

Re: fabriwin7

a mi me interesa pero ya me an robado unas veces comole hacemos?

Quote Originally Posted by picon View Post
    Hola.
    Acabo de hacer un curso básico de fabriwin 7 si a alguien le interesa programa y curso a un módico precio.
    Saludos.

pd. no requiere centinela,
    Puedes contactarme? [email protected]

Re: Fabriwin Post Processor

where can i send it?

Quote Originally Posted by picon View Post
    Hola.
    Acabo de hacer un curso básico de fabriwin 7 si a alguien le interesa programa y curso a un módico precio.
    Saludos.

pd. no requiere centinela,
    Hola buenas noches me interesa, por favor me envia informacion a mi correo [email protected]

Re: Driver for Pulsar

Quote Originally Posted by imetalsolutions View Post
    Hi. We purchased a used Pulsar 2415 1997 and now need the driver to run the post. I'm using an old version of AP100US v2.02 for the vipros 255 we have now. Doe anyone possibly have a driver for this machine or offer a low cost solution? The obvious answer I know is to upgrade, which I will do but for starters would just like to use my current software. Metalsoft wants a lot of $$ to upgrade. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks
    Hi there

I might be able to help, if the solution is only software based. I specialize in writing post processors for various machines. Please contact me at [email protected] and we can discuss more details.

Michael

Re: Fabriwin Post Processor

The driver/ post processor has to be linked to the software by metalsoft. I have a 2011 fabriwin with vipros, king Pega and Pulsar laser driver's/ post processors for sale . 6462075450 I'm in NJ

Hola buenas noches me interesa el curso de fabriwin, si puede escribirme a mi correo [email protected]