584,858 active members*
4,307 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

Assigning tools

Right I see ... well i'm new to all this, so i suppose like most thing's, I will come to grips with it !

Cheers though but whats do you mean by that quote at the end about fall for anything ???

Its a famous quote by someone unknown.

Basically if you don't stand for your own beliefs, you will fall prey to someone else'.

It's just part of my signature is all. I change it periodically and try to keep it snarky but somewhat meaningful. Depends on my state of mind when i change it!
    thanks
    Michael T.
    "If you don't stand for something, chances are, you'll fall for anything!"

I always try to stand for my own beliefs ... but its when your working for people that are so hard headed and not willing to see a different perspective it can quite frustrating !

Nice quotation though

What is your profession may I ask ?

Also ... could you please tell me how i would create a post for someone to help me out in the area !

Much appreciated

Tise87

I own and operate a small machine shop in the auto and aero-space industries.

as far as a post is concerned, you have to go to the forum to which you think it will be relevant and on the upper right of the forum just below your tool bars should be a button labeled "forum tools" and when you hit that the pull down list will say "post new thread"
    that's it! And you will be on your way.
    thanks
    Michael T.
    "If you don't stand for something, chances are, you'll fall for anything!"

Page 2 of 2 12