585,605 active members*
3,366 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mazak VQC20/50B Parameters

We have a Mazak VQC20/50B on the shop floor that one of our board of directors thought should be powered down to save electricity. Of course the batteries were weak, and we lost all of the parameters. We have a book that vaguely lists some of them, and what their functions are, but it is incomplete. We contacted Mazak, and they sent us an email with sheets to punch in by hand, but they only have them for a different but similar machine. We just had a tech here today, and he and his "assistant" spent 4 hours standing around and talking to someone on the phone. When he left, he said that he contacted Mitsubishi, and they would email us with a cost and reference number. It looks like we are paying quite a princely sum for him to call Mitsubishi to do the job I thought we were paying him for. Does anyone have a complete listing of the parameters so I can compare them, or better yet, a file so I can upload them from the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, along with possibly allowing me to keep some of the hair I have left.

Re: Mazak VQC20/50B Parameters

PM me your email address.

Cheers

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by m_vanbeelen View Post
    We have a Mazak VQC20/50B on the shop floor that one of our board of directors thought should be powered down to save electricity. Of course the batteries were weak, and we lost all of the parameters. We have a book that vaguely lists some of them, and what their functions are, but it is incomplete. We contacted Mazak, and they sent us an email with sheets to punch in by hand, but they only have them for a different but similar machine. We just had a tech here today, and he and his "assistant" spent 4 hours standing around and talking to someone on the phone. When he left, he said that he contacted Mitsubishi, and they would email us with a cost and reference number. It looks like we are paying quite a princely sum for him to call Mitsubishi to do the job I thought we were paying him for. Does anyone have a complete listing of the parameters so I can compare them, or better yet, a file so I can upload them from the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated, along with possibly allowing me to keep some of the hair I have left.
    I use a software called PCDNC, it can send and receive mazatrol files and parameters. I do not have a list of parameters for VQC 20/50B but I know someone that has that same machine. It has a cam M2 control, please make sure you are asking for the parameters of the same machine with the same control. Please PM me if you need more information.

jolulank

My address is [email protected]
    Thanks!

My address is [email protected]

I'll send through tonight

I have bought a Mazak VQC20/50B Mazatrol Cam M-2 and i what to make a program i have understan i need a program on the computer ,PC-DNC or Mastercam 9.1 mill 3, i have a the on Cam M-2 on german .I dont know what to do.
    Please help

hi guys im also missing the parameters list can you post it? I have all the manuals and i will load them for every one

https://youtu.be/jh3tHxVOiBY