585,743 active members*
5,022 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese laser engraving/cutting machine

hi,

I am looking for Chinese laser engraving/cutting machine for my gifts store,

I was thinking of WK laser machines but the company website was down for the last few days, then back to work today & i sent an email to [email protected]

if have any advices or recommendations for better company it will be very appreciated

thanks,

Rabbit Laser - USA

I bought my laser from Ray and Carole and have been happy with the laser and the service. Ray made the installation and setup a great experience. Not sure if you are in the US or not but if you are check em out.

PS. I am just a customer, not affiliated in any way.
    Necessity is the mother of all invention (unknown)
    My club home page www.lhmac.org

thanks rcpilot82

I sent an email to Carole & waiting for replay,

thanks again,

Hi,
    This is Hugo from Hangzhou Shining 3D Tech, which is specialized in providing the laser machine, 3D camera and crystals for the personalized crystal gift business. We kown that your business related with crystal crafts form your web. We shall very appreciate that if our products may help you improving your business. We could provide you different types of crystal engraving manchines and customized cystal products.
    Here is the web of products catalog 3D Laser Engraving Machine for 3D Crystal Gifts_Products_Shining3D
    Hope it may help you!

MOBI: 86-15925689594 TELE: 86-0571-82879352
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    WEB: Shining3D, the leading supplier of 3D Digitizing solutions. Sell affordable pricing 3D Laser Engraving Machine, 3D Scanner, 3D Camera,3D Photogrammetry_Shining3D

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by we3en View Post
    hi,

I was thinking of WK laser machines but the company website was down for the last few days, then back to work today & i sent an email to [email protected]

if have any advices or recommendations for better company it will be very appreciated

thanks,
    wow,i don't think buy things from a company whoes website can be down for few days is a good choice. anyway i also sell laser engraving/cutting machine
    here is my email [email protected] you can also visit our website Wuhan Sunic Photoelectricity Equipment Manufacture_ don't worry it won't be close down.;-)

Quote Originally Posted by we3en View Post
    hi,

thanks,
    we are a factory for that,I think it will be better if you contrast different companies. if you need CO2 laser machine. this is Tonny. [email protected]

Dear We3en

We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of laser machines for more than four years. We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website where there are laser,there are hanzlaser_Artworldcn Enterprise ltd offer competitive products which includes our company profiles, history and something latest designs.
    Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know and we will be happy to give you details.
    As a very active manufactures, we develop new designs nearly every month, if you have interest in it, it’s my pleasure to offer news to you regular.
    Best regards,
    Bunny