584,833 active members*
5,841 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc OM-B 4axis help?

Hello guys
    I have Mitsui Seiki center with Fanuc OM-B control and i want to install 4th axis on it. I have 4th axis,cables and controler from other machine. My main panel looks like it's prepeared for 4axis.I have led's,switch for 4axis on the panel. What is the procedure for instaling and does this control support 4axis.
    Thanks in advance

I have the same problem. I have 4th axis, but i need the additional servo amplifier for this control. My machine is a Chevalier Falcon 2033 VMC with FANUC OMD control.

Quote Originally Posted by tano View Post
    Hello guys
    I have Mitsui Seiki center with Fanuc OM-B control and i want to install 4th axis on it. I have 4th axis,cables and controler from other machine. My main panel looks like it's prepeared for 4axis.I have led's,switch for 4axis on the panel. What is the procedure for instaling and does this control support 4axis.
    Thanks in advance
    Dear tano.
    You have to change the Axis card to 4-axis controlled card( it's have all 4 way to control 4 axis), also you need 4th axis, servo motr and driver, then you have to add parameter for 4th axis. That's all.

My 4th axys its ready and work !!! But i need some parameters to the DMR, my gear ratio is 1/90.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tano View Post
    Hello guys
    Thanks in advance
    Tano send me some pictures from your servo amplifier and control may be can help you with this work.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk