585,973 active members*
4,116 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > need bobcad post & general help

need bobcad post & general help

So I purchased Bobcad V24 about 70ish days ago.

It still has issues that BC tech hasn't been able to work out in a timely fashion.

1st the milling machine editor ALWAYS locks up when you click add a new machine. I have run BC on windows xp and 7. Same result- frame work 3.5+
    4.0 didn't help. So I have to edit cutting conditions on the fly for each tool path. BC suport moved some files around and it didn't help.
    Any ideas or patches????

I had so many issues with bc locking up my computer I had to reload windows.
    We started with build 169 and made 5 or 6 2d mdf swords for the kids. However it was so unstable and had so many other issues bc support told me to download their new build-208.

Now the post processor I used with 169 isn't on bobcads sight. My hard drive was scrubbed and I lost it. I think it was Mach_3_Mill_No_ATC.exe No rev.
    I have tried all the posts they offer and there is some sort of issue with each of them. The best I can do is the Dyna_Cnc_rev_1.exe post . It works as long as I don't want to change a tool. Did anyone download and save the Mach_3_Mill_No_ATC.exe post file that would be willing to share???? It might work for me?

I have a camtech 5x10 router that i got in pieces. No tool changer. It works now because of sites like this. 2 people took their time to help me out and between the 3 of us the router works awesome. I really want to make bc work so any help would be great. Please no flaming, bc support just can't get it done in a timely manner. I need your help. :drowning:

VPL

BobCAD Post

I think I can help you, send me a PM with you e mail or phone number.
    What version of a BC are u using ?
    Mike

BobCAD Post

I think I can help you, send me a PM with you e mail or phone number.
    What version of a BC are u using ?
    Mike

Attached is the Mill Post you asked for, I got this post direct from my V24 Post Processor folder.

Unzip the file and then follow this route to your V24 Post Processor folder and place the Post in this folder, easiest way is to copy and paste it from the opened Zip file

C:\BobCAD-CAM Data\BobCAD-CAM V24\Posts\Mill

Regards
    Rob
    :rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:
    Attached Files Attached Files