585,715 active members*
3,858 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    Hi Pierke:

I use at present am the 60W laser,Other also has 5-80W the laser,Moreover 80-150W laser also in useMaterial and craft difference use
    150-300W uses not frequently,The reason is I does not need to process the that thick material,

Now main right and wrong metal:Lumber,Cloth,Plastic,Leather,Paper,Resin.... ..
    Also may process oxidized the aluminum

The processing metal needs 100-300WCO2 the laser or the YAG laser,Because I now make the model airplane is 3 millimeters lumbers,Therefore I use 60W the laser,In fact I only use 40% actual power:Approximately 25-35W,Like this very relaxed cuts my model airplane,Moreover has the relations with the actual speed

My machine also provides to the correlation friend:Artware manufacture merchant,Picture manufacture merchant,Model airplane,Navigation model,Railroad locomotive model,Clothing factory,Furniture factory,Because of Chinese product superiority,Is affecting the manufacturing industryI hoped seeks the sincere friend in the world scope which likes the laser

can i get some info on your laser machines send them to [email protected] thanks hope to hear form you soon

Hi,Waldo2413:
    I need your news

i dont know what i need your news is ?

Hi,Waldo2413:
    What can I help you to make?
    Machine?Model other?

Machine that was im interested in thanks

hi all
    i'm from egypt. i bought 3 sets from laser machine from china. the machine model is
    cx-k40 . up to now i didn't work with the machine because of the software.
    i don't have a driver for this machine . if any one know software can work with it or have a driver can make the machine work with coreldraw or autocad plz send me email
    or help me to solve the problem
    i try software from china the name of it is newly11
    the machine website www.8662040.com
    i need software like this software moshidrow from www.moshisoft.com
    my email: [email protected]
    thanks
    karim

You bought 3 laser engravers new and they don't come with any software or drivers?

Are they really really inexpensive?

hi syp
    the price is not high the price was 1000 usd for each one
    also i have the software but without the usb dongle the software name is moshidraw
    from china
    i try to call the company in china but no answer
    also i don't have any driver for this machine
    thanks syp

Hmmm, I am trying to get my head around the idea of a $1000 CO2 laser engraver. The laser itself is like a 25 watt model? Figure, if you bought just the components from Chinese companies, the laser tube would be about $150, the power supply $400, the znse focusing lens $150 (do the Chinese process and make their own ZnSe??? if so, what is the quality?), the beam steering mirrors $10 each, the various motors and drives, $150, and the enclosure metal and plastic cost $100.

Well, ok, it does just barely add up to under $1000...but I gotta wonder where the profit is???

Perhaps the power supply is much cheaper to produce than $400, but that is around what they sell them for...

As a comparison, a 25 watt sealed RF excited laser from Synrad or similar would be about $4000 by itself, without the DC supply.

I have heard the sealed DC excited laser tubes only last 6 months or so when used every day, but at $150, who cares???

What is the quality of construction of this $1000 engraver? It can't be high, but is it acceptable?

Syp

this machine is very small laser machine and it can engrave 25*25 cm
    if you want i can send you some picturs for this machine to see the details of it
    only give me your email and i can send you
    but my problem i didn't find any software can work with this machine
    i don't know what can i do
    thanks
    karim

karim
    syp:
    Regarding 40 small LASER machine,His cost in $900USD,You can believe his price is $1000,Doesn't he need the profit?

You lack the ponder,Such machine,The reasonable price is $2000-3000.
    My $1,950 prices are the Christmas day time limit preferential benefit prices,Please note this difference,The outward appearance is possibly similar,But the components are the difference huge

Purely do not consider the price but to purchase,This is weakThe software is simple is the example

About these machines materials and picture,If you need,Please contact with meI tell you him the correct understanding

Hello Karim,
    i think that you can use CorelDraw or a cad-prog. that generate HPGL or EPS.
    If the program makes vectors is it ok or not?
    Do you have the machine not yet in use?
    Can you send my pictures?
    Thanks,
    Pierke

hi Pierke
    yes i have the machine and it is not in use
    i try to send HPGL file and DXF And CNC also but no result
    i ask some friends in china make same machine they tell me no way to use any athere software. i must get the software from the factory
    i'll send you the pictures for this machine in the morning
    thanks
    karim

Software not in yours machine?
    Without compact disc CD?*EXE?

You are at the machine which where buys,How much money?

hi kareem,
    i am from egypt as well.
    i travel to china a lot, maybe i can help.
    also if everthing fails, you can just change the control system itself so that it can work with any standard software solutions.
    if intersted we can talk about it
    my email is
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 12