584,798 active members*
4,320 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

myCNC - CNC control software

I'd like to announce myCNC software.

myCNC software works with myCNC controllers (USB, Ethernet/LAN, RS485) and drives up to 6 axes motion and rich peripherals (like PWMs, ADCs, DAC, relays, transistor open collector outputs, binary inputs).

myCNC is the first multi-platform CNC solution and works under Linux, MS Windows, Mac OS.

Main features:

* True Multi-platform solution.
    * Graphical User Interface (GUI) including Touch Screen version;
    * G-codes interpreter/compiler with 2D/3D visualisation (Visualisation of linear axes XYZ and rotational axes ABC), zooming/scrolling/rotation features;
    * True multi-tasking. Working in Shapes Library or NC Graphic editor is available simlultaneously with machine operation;
    * True simultaneous 6 axes interpolation (linear, arc, helical, spline, nurbs(*));
    * Flexible controller peripherals control through integrated PLC (Programmed Logic Controller);
    * Flexible screen design through rich XML-based configuration system;
    * Shape Library with row and column nesting features;
    * Stand alone mode support - working myCNC control without PC connection;
    * Internal G-codes editor with 2D/3D visualization;
    * DXF and HPGL CAD files import, export(*);
    * Forward and Backward running mode, step running mode, easy restart anywhere along the programme, full reverse along cut.
    * Complete network support, wifi solution available;
    * Flexible rotate, zoom and flip transformations;
    * Look-ahead features with Automatic small hole slowdown;
    * many other features;

myCNC control software is free and available for download, evaluation and testing on our website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shot-mycnc-1.50-01.jpg   shot-mycnc-1.50-02.jpg   shot-mycnc-1.50-03.jpg   shot-mycnc-1.50-04.jpg  

shot-mycnc-1.50-05.jpg  

User interface looks amazingly friendly. I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by borrisl View Post
    User interface looks amazingly friendly. I want one.
    Thanks and Welcome !

myCNC - CNC control software. new version available.

myCNC -version 1.75 is available.

• Number of G-codes implemented (G65, G68,G69, G74, G75, G80-G86, G98, G99 etc);
    • A lot of GUI improvements;
    • ATC support;
    • Constant velocity mode with flexible buffer look-ahead;
    • Big files support (tested for 100M nc-files);
    • Many others;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails myCNC-1.74-011.jpg   myCNC-1.74-009.jpg  

thanks

Interested to know why you have to register to see pricing, is it that expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by racedirector View Post
    Interested to know why you have to register to see pricing, is it that expensive?
    Software is free, controller boards are not very expensive.
    We just like to have some feedback. It will take a couple of minutes to register on the website. You may email/chat/skype to us as well.

registration not workin

tryed to register with two different email addresses. I have not recived any emails to compleat registration.

Looking at it briefly it appears to be front end software but what hardware does it work with specifically?
    Will it integrate with Dynomotion for e.g.?
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Looking at it briefly it appears to be front end software but what hardware does it work with specifically?
    Al.
    i think he said it works with the mycnc boards. i imagine that makes it a closed system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabhaidh View Post
    tryed to register with two different email addresses. I have not recived any emails to compleat registration.
    Looks like it is CMS bug, sorry for the inconvenience.
    I enabled both of your accounts. If it doesn't work, please email me or report here.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Man View Post
    Al.
    We have USB & Ethernet control boards, that include 6 axes motion control and peripherals (PWMs, DAC, ADC, IO) managed through integrated PLC.
    myCNC boards & myCNC software is a CNC control solution we offer.

Thank you

myCNC for Android

We have compiled myCNC control software for Google Android.
    I hope myCNC-android will be available for testing soon.

At the moment 2D visualization only is available for Android. We are working on Open-GL ES support.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails myCNC-android-1.76.jpg  

manuals

Hi mycnc,
    I have been looking at you controls, and software (price for the controls is very reasonable) but I have downloaded the software and been playing with it. But dont seem to be able to get it to work very well. Have you got a you tube video of how to use the software.
    Basic items like inporting files. And how to get the parts from the library and cut them.
    every time i try and run a simulated cut it says that i must return to nc trace??

Other than that I am quite excited about changeing my controls over to yours

thanks

Justin

@Justin
    Hi,
    library parts were broken in some of previous releases. We will fix it asap. Sorry.

If nc-program starts with G0 positioning command, running may be started from anywhere.

Looks like you try to start ESSI nc-program. For this programs (and some others) the software remember StartProgram position and check if Current position is the same as StartPosition. You may choose "Return to Path" and then start running, or "Tie program" - shift all the path to make CurrentPosition as StartProgram Position - then start running.

It can be used for example -
    1)You have nc program with many parts, you cut some of them, stop cutting, jog to the edge of the table to check the tool, then "Return to Path" and continue cutting.
    2)you cut some parts, stop cutting, jog to other part of the table where you have another sheet, then "Tie program" and continue cutting next parts on another place.

We extermely have no time to create good documentation, but video tutorial is a great idea, thanks. We will make it and put links here and on our website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails myCNC-1.76.59-12.jpg  

post processor

Thanks for that information mycnc.

I have a couple more questions for you.

1. in the manual it says to open the mycnc core and select s for simulation.Is this still the case or are these instructions from before you merged the GIU with core?

2.What post processor do you recommend to create the g code?.Currently I use sheetcam.

3. Is it best to ask questions on cnc zone or on your support forum.

4. I currently use mach3, which has a cutting profile library built in. you can call up voltage, material, amps used, select gas pressure,THC delays e.t.c.
    I know that mycnc software would be more than capable of handling this sort of information, but I may ( along with others) find this a hard task to create this kind of library.Would you be able to configure a template that the user would be able to complete and intergrate with the cutting parameters in the future?

Thanks

Justin

voltage display

Hi again mycnc

I have another one for you, the voltage display doesnt seem to be working?

i like it ,very much

Quote Originally Posted by hujh2012 View Post
    i like it ,very much
    thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12