585,956 active members*
4,450 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Vectric > Rotary Tutorial

Rotary Tutorial

If you need help understanding how wrap around your X or Y Axis you might find this informative: CNC Rotary Tutorial - Walking Sticks By: HUMBLE STICKS
    It is still under construction but you should find it quite helpful.
    If you have any suggestions please post them here or use the contact form at the bottom of the tutorial page.
    Thanks,
    Bill

Thanks for looking,
    Quote Originally Posted by bsimages View Post
    If you need help understanding how wrap around your X or Y Axis you might find this informative: CNC Rotary Tutorial - Walking Sticks By: HUMBLE STICKS
    It is still under construction but you should find it quite helpful.
    If you have any suggestions please post them here or use the contact form at the bottom of the tutorial page.
    Thanks,
    Bill

I added more content last night.
    Please leave comments and suggestions.
    :cheers:
    Bill Schober

What you have now is great, very informative! I do think you are a little light in the actual "how to" section. I am pretty sure I can do the same thing in BobCAD, but you don't show any of the actual steps to making the CAM program. Maybe download CamStudio and make a video of making a program from scratch to accompany what you have in your 101 and 102 sections?

Quote Originally Posted by mcphill View Post
    What you have now is great, very informative! I do think you are a little light in the actual "how to" section. I am pretty sure I can do the same thing in BobCAD, but you don't show any of the actual steps to making the CAM program. Maybe download CamStudio and make a video of making a program from scratch to accompany what you have in your 101 and 102 sections?
    Thank you McPhil, checkout this link's link for more info in that regard: CNC Links & Information - Walking Sticks By: HUMBLE STICKS
    I am in the process of working on the actual steps for the tutorial, as I too know that they would be helpful.
    The Aspire 3 software is truly awesome, you shoulld tryout their free demo software! Download Trial Versions and Tutorials
    I started out with a much earlier trial version of their V-Carve software and was blown away by it!
    They have come a long way since then!!!
    Bill
    PS: I downloaded CamStudio and will be using it. Thanks!