Dear Forum,

Currently at our shop we recently bought an Agiecut 120 Wire EDM machine. We have set it up, we got the power flowing through the machine Agiecut 120, the computer and power supply Agiematic CF turn on fine with no abnormally and our water tank with its motors all turn on and function correctly with the air compressor is on of course.

However when I turn on the Agiepuls generator of the machine it seems the fans inside the machine turn on and some of the boards of the machine are not turning on. When I check on the main switch of the machine I can see all of the KM1, KM2, KM3 orange lights turn on except KM4 light does not turn on. This also shuts down the M3 Motor of the water tank once the water tank motors starts.

I am wondering if anyone know what would be causing the problem? I am going to upload some pictures so that you forum could take a good look visually what the machine is doing. I can also upload a video on youtube just for a quick and simple overview of the problem.

Many thanks for all your help and if there is any person in this forum that has an Agiecut machine with a similar or somewhat similar problem and that lives near please give me a call or email us please. Thank you very much and GOD Bless!

Thank you!

Julio A. Cruz
Software Programmer
Zion Tools Inc.
5301 Old Poole Road
Raleigh, N.C. 27610
(919) 714-2103
(919) 231-8571
[email protected]
[email protected]