584,812 active members*
5,480 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Programming Manual

I'm looking for a programing and maintenance manual for a 95 EZ trak with DX control. Also, is it possible to program this machine off line and down load the program? What would I need to do so? This is a 2D machine only.
    Thanks

I believe machinemanuals.net has a version 6 programming manual on CDROM.
    If you were familiar with BOSS 9 or V2XT G and M codes, you could use any word processor to write a program as a TXT file, load it to the machine and run it as a "other" file. Note that you would have to edit it off line.
    I am not sure if anyone is selling this any more (I was told EZCAM was) but there is a PC version of this software called SPS-mill that will write programs just like the machine and will save them as PGM (eztrak conversational) or TXT files.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Correction. He has a version 5 manual. I did not see a maintenance manual there.

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)