Having a problem with slaved A-axis moving properly relative to Y-axis and direction of movement.

Using MACH3 Ver R3.042.040. PC with WinXP [all updated] set up just for MACH; MACH drivers installed properly. Initial test without steppers hooked to machine showed no problems. Have graphics card. Very short parallel port cable.

Machine is a Shop Droid with Y-axis as master and A-axis as slave.
Y-axis is 7-feet, X-axis is 3-feet.

CNC Zone build thread: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/cnc_wo..._sized%5D.html

Rockcliff controller board, Rockcliff stepper motors, and Rockcliff power supply. It was a package. Board is configured as indicated in Rockcliff instructions. Cabling is shielded and is color coded and matched to wires from steppers. A+, A-, B+, B- on controller board are all matched with cable/stepper motor wiring.

Home [0,0] is in far left corner.

X-axis functions properly after stepper was installed on machine and tested.

Here is the problem:

When Y/A-axis moves in positive direction [away from home], Y and A steppers both move together.

When Y/A-axis move in negative direction [toward home], Y-axis moves toward home [negative direction], but A-axis continues to move AWAY from home [positive direction].

I have double check the following, as well as rebooting PC along the way.

Config> Slaved Axis: Y-Axis shows A-axis slaved. PC was rebooted.

Config> General Logic Configuration: Angular Properties: A-axis is Angular is UNCHECKED.

Config> General Logic Configuration: General Configuration: Home Slave with Master Axis is UNCHECKED. [Home and limited switches have not been installed yet.]

Port and Pins are as follows:
X enabled Step 2 Dir 3 DirLowActive not enabled StepPort 1 DirPort 1
Y enabled Step 4 Dir 5 DirLowActive not enabled StepPort 1 DirPort 1
Z enabled Step 6 Dir 7 DirLowActive not enabled StepPort 1 DirPort 1
A enabled Step 8 Dir 9 DirLowActive ENABLED StepPort 1 DirPort 1
[Note: A-axis was also tested with DirLowActive not enabled]

Motor Tuning on Y and A is as follow:
Steps Per: 848.5669081 Veloc: 199.98 Acc: 4 Step Pulse: 5 Dir: 0

XML file is attached.

Any insight and direction would be appreciate.

In my bones I know that somebody is going to see a real simple fix ..