584,846 active members*
4,532 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lets Share!!!!! (cut files)

Hello Everyone,

So I have been meaning to do this for awhile, I want to start a thread with nothing but cool cut files for others to use without having to put in the effort of drawing or minipulating files, basically ready to go (dxf, dwg, eps....etc) I think this could be cool because we could share alot and show pictures of the end products, plus this is the reason we all have cnc machines to have some fun with the end results.... Happy Cutting :cheers:

Attached is some cool things I picked out of my folders that I think you guys would like... I will spread them over a couple of post so we dont get to disorganized (group)

1) A flock of sandhill cranes ( actual size) that I made with my father ( both back and front wing + body)... We used .060 alum. for both body and wings, the legs and feet are small rebar, the head we did by hand brass and copper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crane pic 1.jpg   crane pic 2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Some More Cut Files!!!!

Here is some more cut files for you guys....

Also a school of fish that I did with my father for some wall art.... ( make tab in fish to match size of the material thickness....)

Another file is an FSU and Gator logo for all you college football fans the file needs some work but it is really cool, its in layers so you can paint each layer to match the real logo.... (dxf file I have is too large to upload right now so I will break it down later)

Some other files is a killer whale with her baby, a small lattice 90 degree shelve bracket and so on.....

Happy Cutting Enjoy..... :banana:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails atlspade.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you for sharing

Great Job

I am building my table now, I will share some drawing if it is finished

Quote Originally Posted by mcv300 View Post
    Great Job

I am building my table now, I will share some drawing if it is finished
    Thanks for the reply mcv300,

Good Luck on your build, I wish some other people would post up some cool cut files and not leave me out to dry.... Its been plenty of time but just every one is consuming and no one is giving back for this thread to work... Come on guys post up some cut files.....:wave:

You know there's already a 600+ page thread on file sharing, right? http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera..._part_art.html
    Carl

they all seem to be for engraving in the art thread?
    I'm in the parts collection part of a new build so unfortunately nothing to share. I will be drawing up a few simple tabs and brackets ready for my table over the next few weeks and will throw them up here.

Quote Originally Posted by I Lean View Post
    You know there's already a 600+ page thread on file sharing, right? http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera..._part_art.html
    I lean,

Thanks for the heads up... I may move this thread over to the link you showed me... Just not sure on how to do that... lol :withstupi

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin407 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

So I have been meaning to do this for awhile, I want to start a thread with nothing but cool cut files for others to use without having to put in the effort of drawing or minipulating files, basically ready to go (dxf, dwg, eps....etc) I think this could be cool because we could share alot and show pictures of the end products, plus this is the reason we all have cnc machines to have some fun with the end results.... Happy Cutting :cheers:

Attached is some cool things I picked out of my folders that I think you guys would like... I will spread them over a couple of post so we dont get to disorganized (group)

1) A flock of sandhill cranes ( actual size) that I made with my father ( both back and front wing + body)... We used .060 alum. for both body and wings, the legs and feet are small rebar, the head we did by hand brass and copper.
    SANDHILL CRANES ARE AWESOME THANKS FOR SHAREING

Quote Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
    SANDHILL CRANES ARE AWESOME THANKS FOR SHAREING
    You very welcome, Enjoy... :cheers: Post a pic if you make one of them id love to see it...

Just saw this. Great stuff for sure. Thanks for posting!
    Anything is possible, just build it!