584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Gas prices were you live what are you paying?
Page 9 of 17 7891011
    I bet the average liters per kilometer in Germany is much much higher than in the US, though we pay less for gas volume, we have a higher average weight and engine size of vehicles, even taking the auto-bahn into account of the high speed Mercedes, BMW and Italian road rockets.

Figures I saw somewhere said the average American uses 7 times more energy than the average European. Certainly the average fuel economy in the USA is less than in Europe. Over here a 2 liter engine is pretty big! My VW Golf has a 1.7 liter and top speed of about 165 KMH. Now I ride my bicycle as much as possible, round trip to my shop is 20 KM.

But once in the workshop I rev up my Haas mill from sunny California and make those chips fly! :-)
    www.wilkins-knives.com

Did you see that thing in congress `-- they were going to send people $100 to help cope with their fuel bill .. dang ... that sounds almost as good as Gearge bush sending the $300 for getting your tax done on time... sheeet we can't pass that up ..

For mmost people this would have been about 2-3 tanks of gas which is probably on ave. about 2-3 weeks worth of fuel, in which time the price of gas/gal. may have dropped 5 to 10 cents per gallon. ... and then what ? stay there ? Would we then get another $100 ?

Sure...

When fed res is printing paper money and the govt just keeps borrowing ( and they dont care, obviously, that's why we have $9 trillion national debt) , it's easy to just 'give away' more money out of nothing , like the money tree...
    [Remember your dad saying "money doesn't grow on trees" when you wanted something you didn't earn ? ]

Why can't our country declare something similar to this ?

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411361/710742

"Our country is now debt free" because then what would be the purpose of collecing more taxes , having your paper currency devalue and to continue hiring persons of questionable qualifications to be your leaders ?

The masters of money .. they are making the oil cost so much !!! Pushing the new world order agenda .. it's no joke man.. stop watching stupid sports and entertainment in front of the 'dummy tube' and start taking notice of things happening !!!

Check this out !

http://www.grahamlibertydollar.com/mmVideo.htm

Please visit www.bubba.com

for your awakening !@! Take action ! Stop watching American Idol, baseball, basketball, football, golf, -- your country is sliding into a pile of sXXX !!! the gov't beleives they own you, they serve themselves through you and your tax dollar and slave labor -- soon they will take your houses and possesions .. this is not right winger drivel of a mad man, it is happening through 'incrementalism' . - the old boil the frog in the pot slowly and he is so comfortable the next thing he know's he's cooked !!!!

Hi
    Lots of cars here run on LPG with no great danger .The price per litre is about 55cents
    (AUD) Regular petrol is around $1.40 (AUD) OR 98%octane at $1.53

did anybody even go to bubba.com ? Is any body willing to comment on what they saw at the site ? Are you guys afraid to comment ? lost the family jewels and freedom of speech somewhere ?

come on guys, don't make me get mad, "you won't like me when I'm mad ( green)... "

Anyone read this http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

Seems to be well researched and not just some wacko environmentalist. I have to say I agree to some degree with most of what it states. Its just a case of when it happens not if and the degree of severity of the fallout.

Can we get some one from the US of A to respond .. Canada and Austrailia are fine places but we have the big jerk in the gov't problem more pronounced here in the US ---- (the Senate wants to grant 'comprehensive ' amnesty to the illegals)

Come on 'good 'ole boys' ... get your mind off the bube tube and into your country if you care to pass one to your offspring .....

the goal of the new world disorder is to bring down america - they do this through not enforcing laws against illegal immigration - FTAA Free Trade Area of the Americas - they seek to join Mexico with the US and Canada as one currency, one gov't -- when they do this America will be about finished.

http://www.stoptheftaa.org/

http://www.globalexchange.org/campaigns/ftaa/

http://www.mac.doc.gov/ftaa2005/

http://www.ftaaimc.org/or/index.shtml

Finally some good news !! after 750 laws being disregarded .. old georgie boyi gets to finally fess up to what the f ... has he been doing in the oval besides war mongering and
    terorrising the american people with fear of terrorist attacks .. whats your color yellow orange or red today ?

http://rawstory.com/showoutarticle.p...%3Fpage%3Dfull

http://rawstory.com/showoutarticle.p...%3Fpage%3Dfull

Quote Originally Posted by chronon1
    Please visit www.bubba.com

for your awakening !@! Take action ! Stop watching American Idol, baseball, basketball, football, golf, -- your country is sliding into a pile of sXXX !!! the gov't beleives they own you, they serve themselves through you and your tax dollar and slave labor -- soon they will take your houses and possesions .. this is not right winger drivel of a mad man, it is happening through 'incrementalism' . - the old boil the frog in the pot slowly and he is so comfortable the next thing he know's he's cooked !!!!

hi

certianly WWW.BUBBA.COM makes interesting reading , just makes u wonder who can u trust ????

cheers

NEW WORLD ORDER BS -- THEY FABRICATE THE CRISIS AND THEN OFFER THE SOLUTION TO THE SCARED MASSES - RECIPE FOR CONTROL OF THE PEOPLE -- TIME TESTED AND FAT CAT APPROVED . JUST LIKE THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING USING FERTILIZER BOMB BACK IN 95 , HEY , IT'S BEEN OVER 10 YEARS, THE FAT, DUMB AND HAPPY PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN, LET'S RECYCLE THAT GOOD ONE UP HERE IN CANADA AND BLAME IT ON BIN LADDEN AND MUSLIMS AND AL QUIADA ..

NEW WORLD ORDER BS -- DON'T STAND FOR IT , HOLD FAST TO YOUR CNC AND REBUKE THE ENEMY !

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...terrorplot.htm

Canadian 'Terror Plot' Begins To Unravel
    Terrorists set up in sting operation, more on unfounded London raid

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | June 6 2006

Just as predicted, the frightening plot to bomb high profile targets in Toronto and the arrest of 17 alleged terror suspects has all the hallmarks of yet another invented nightmare intended to scare western populations into quelling their descent of the empire.

From a manufactured scheme to attack the Library Tower in LA to the British government's hoax Canary Wharf and Ricin terror conspiracies - every major alert or mass arrest since 9/11 has proven to be a fraudulent movie script with no basis in reality.

As the credibility of Friday's London terror raid collapses, so does its counterpart in Canada with the news that the arrests were a sting operation in which, "The Royal Canadian Mounted Police itself delivered three tons of potential bomb-making material," to the alleged terrorists according to the Associated Press. As one blog points out, "I remember once when huge lots of Chinese food were ordered in someone else's name by bored teenagers as pranks. Do things like that still happen, I wonder, and could they happen with fertilizer, too?"

At the moment CSIS is saying very little and it appears that the bulk of the case is being built around stage prop photos of 'sample' bags of ammonium nitrate, guns and explosive timers (pictured below).

The Canadians are obviously taking a leaf out of the Russian textbook of government sponsored terror. After FSB (former KGB) agents were caught in the act of carrying out apartment block bombings in the late 1990's, the Russian state media relentlessly showcased a bag of hexogen explosive and cited it as proof that their official story stood up.

For those who are aware of the past activities of CSIS it's going to take more than a scary display of terrorist paraphernalia to validate the government's account of events.

In August 2003 26 Pakistani and South Asian men were arrested during a pre-dawn raid by the RCMP under Project Thread. The weight of the evidence behind the accusation that they were planning a dirty bomb attack on a nuclear facility comprised of the fact that the suspects often burned meals and one of them had a poster of airplane schematics on his wall. All allegations were dropped and the men were released, but not before a media juggernaut fearmongering campaign about how Canadians in major cities were not safe.

The story also coincides with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service's Senate demand for more funding to fight terrorism. It is hardly beyond the pale to suggest that this is another imaginary nightmare dreamt up in order to scare Canadian politicians into rubber stamping a giant cash cow.

Authorities have been very keen to stress that the Internet, and the ability of the security services to intercept e mail and web browsing history, were key to the supposed plot. This kills two birds with one stone - firstly drag the name of the Internet through the mud and solidify calls for government regulation - and secondly chill Canadians into thinking that their every cyber action is being catalogued by the state.

Racial tension, always a boon for the police state, has increased with reports of Mosques in Toronto being attacked. Armed tactical units of the police are now patrolling Toronto streets (pictured above).

Meanwhile in London it emerges that 250 armed police who raided a family home in the Forest Gate area, shooting a man in the shoulder, first smashed their way into the suspect's neighbors house, brandishing machine guns and beating an innocent man with the gun butt as his wife and eight-month-old baby watched in horror.

However, as the supposed chemical weapons that justified the raid are now admitted to "not exist," the police are unapologetic in their actions, forcefully telling Brits that this is an aspect of the new world order that they must learn to accept.

Vermont Fuel

Things are up and down. At the pump we are at between $2.79 and $2.89 for 87. I own a trucking company and burn 25K gallons per year. Thinking that wood working is a much better business to be in.
    Murph

You guys ever hear of the Builderburg group ? Its a conference of like 125 powerful people like Kings and Queens, International Bankers and even people like Governor George Patakii-assie of NY.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...rbergmafia.htm

Bilderberg Mafia Comes Under Scrutiny Of Canadian Media
    How long before kingmakers forced to retreat to secret island?

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | June 9 2006

The Canadian media has already blitzed its American counterparts by producing a rash of reports about the secretive Bilderberg Group meeting in Ottawa as the conference enters its second day.

In 2002 Bilderberg met in Virginia Washington yet not one American newspaper or TV station reported on a confab which is routinely attended by the most influential politicos in the world.

That trend has totally reversed this time around, with the Canadian media already pumping out more reports than we saw for the entire duration of last year's conference in Germany. These include several pieces by the Ottawa Citizen, as well as the Globe and Mail and the Ottawa Sun. A Canadian Press article has also been syndicated to numerous different outlets nationwide.

A handful of separate reports also covered the grueling 15 hour detainment of Alex Jones by Canadian immigration authorities at the request of Bilderberg security.

The Canadian media should be commended for doing their job - putting the lapdog American media to shame - and shining a spotlight on an organization that steers the course of geopolitics yet operates with no democratic oversight whatsoever.

If this sea change continues at next year's meeting, how long before the skulking kingpins of the global criminal elite are forced to cut their shadowy deals on a remote private island?

The 2006 Bilderberg participant list is out and it includes names such as, "New York Governor George Pataki, deputy prime minister of Iraq Ahmad Chalabi, the heads of Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse, the Royal Bank of Canada, a number of media moguls, and cabinet ministers from Spain and Greece."

Regulars David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger and Queen Beatrix of Holland are also in attendance as well as, "Jorma Ollila, chairman of Royal Dutch Shell, Egil Myklebust, chairman of Scandinavian Airlines, World Bank president James Wolfenson, and Frank McKenna, former New Brunswick premier and ex-Canadian ambassador to the U.S."

The Ottawa Sun is even running a poll asking readers what they think the main topic of discussion will be at Bilderberg this year, with a majority of 34% thinking it will be oil prices and 25% the war on terror. It also quotes Alex Jones and discusses his ordeal with Canadian immigration.

"These guys love secrecy -- 125 of the most elite people on the planet meeting together and setting policy," Jones said. "It's diabolical -- world government, global taxation. On the agenda here, they're debating (an impending) attack on Iran."

Following his arrival in one of the fleet of limousines tagged with a 'B' for identification, The Ottawa Citizen approached arch Neo-Con warmonger Richard Perle and challenged him on the question of whether Bilderberg directs the course of world policy, specifically in relation to oil prices considering the large amount of representatives from the industry who attend.

"If it did, I'd be trading on oil futures," snapped Perle.

The fact is that during last year's conference in Rottach-Egern, Bilderberg luminaries 'forecasted' the dramatic rise in oil prices. A year ago oil stood at $40 a barrel - now it's $70.

The BBC also uncovered Bilderberg documents dating back to the 1950's showing that the subsequent EU common market and the Euro was originally the brainchild of Bilderberg.

Perle told former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien that he would be embarrassed when weapons of mass destruction were found after chastising him for not sending troops into Iraq in 2003.

A separate Ottawa Sun report carries an intriguing story of a daring reporter's attempt to infiltrate the Bilderberg's hotel, which has been closed to ordinary members of the public and is protected by both police and private security firm Globe Risk.

Ottawa cops even have to identify themselves to Globe Risk officials before being allowed near the hotel. What does that tell you about how Bilderberg place their authority above the law to which the rest of us are subject?

Another firm, Iron Horse Security are employed to guard the rear entrance of the hotel and look like they've just arrived from a funeral, having been ordered to buy black suits for the occasion.

Alex Jones and team are now in place and ready to dig deeper into what the Bilderberg agenda is shaping up to be in the coming year.

More reports to follow throughout the weekend.

Related: Bilderberg Archive

in Wi. today 2.86$

Check out AJ bullhorning the 125 illuminati "monopoly men" in the Canadian hotel for their 'priveleged' meeting....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...6Bullhorns.htm

Quote Originally Posted by chronon1
    Check out AJ bullhorning the 125 illuminati "monopoly men" in the Canadian hotel for their 'priveleged' meeting....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...6Bullhorns.htm
    chronon are you sure you have the right forum for your somewhat irrational ramble.This has nothing to do with cnc or gas prices(or is this the only forum that will let you post,it ok that freedom of speech).

i am running Biodiesel and SVO so i am nice and calm. I figure what little i pay for both is nothing compared to the blood pressure medications that i would be on if i had to pay 3+ per gallon.

Page 9 of 17 7891011