585,875 active members*
4,084 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Artsign laser engraver machine

Hello, everyone, I am Alice from Artsign. it is a manufacture which dovoted to laser engraver machine market for 6 years. We are the Golden Supplier on Alibaba.com over 5years.We also have lot agents in Euro,North America,Australia,Japan,and so on. We supply the high quality and competitve price sign machine for you.Maybe there are some users of mine in this ZONE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6540HP.jpg  

Talking ArtSign JSM9060

I have been recently looking at Laser Engravers... unfortunately my business can not justify the ones I would really like... epilog and/or universal... I have had quotes for both and here in Australia...well over 20 grand...
    I have decided that to get what I want.... I may have to start small [in price] then upgrade if necessary.. I may find that the machine I initially purchase does all that I require... here is hoping..

I am looking at the ArtSign brand from China... and am in discussion with Lucia Li regards cost and shipping of various models...

I have thoroughly researched various laser engravers and many of the manufacturors and read about the various pitfalls I may encounter....

The main thing that I would like is input from other members who have dealt with Artsign and other chinese manufacturers... particularly members in Australia...altho other members in other countries will also have much to input..

So far value for money, it seems that a cheaper chinese model may be the way to go...
    thanks in anticipation...
    Larry

Dear Larry;
    Please trust us!

BE VERY WARY of spending your money overseas. The reason Epilog is more expensive, is because it works.

I am not saying this company is going to sell you junk. But my experience with buying overseas from China is very dismal and with a loss of ALOT of money.

The tech support seems to magically halt when you pay for the machine. Epilog you can call and get someone on the phone and they will help you out. Replacement parts are easier to get and schematics and other support are out there.

With that said, if you like to work on your machine more then you like to use it, or its not for a business purpose, then go for it. But if you want to use it and make money or use it for business purposes, then spend the money and get something with reliable tech support and quality parts.

The old saying, cheap isn't good and good isn't cheap wasn't made up for fun.....

Todd

Todd, thank you for your frank assessment of the purchasing of chinese CNC routers. I am sorry to hear of your tribulations regarding the CNC you bought
    Fortunately I am not buying a CNC router... and I have had a lot of positive feedback on Chinese Laser Engravers...I do understand there may be some tweakage involved and that the machines are cheap...hopefully not nasty...
    As to the price difference...unfortunately I can not justify paying over 5 times the price for half the machine.. ie I can get a larger work surface for 1/5th the price of one of the major brands....
    I will let you all know how I go...if and when I buy a Laser..
    Edit.. as to buying a brand name...if I was in the US, I would consider it but the cost of these machines in Australia is a LOT higher than in the USA...

I too looked at a China laser, but after what I read and saw on Youtube, I totally changed my mind and will NOT buy a china laser machine.

Don't get me wrong, you might get it to work and work good. But the key is that you might.....

Good luck with your purchase, I hope you have the best of luck with it and your decision.

Todd

So what happened? Did you get your laser machine? I have been waiting to hear some feedback on this for a while now.

As we have been thinking of getting a laser cutter / engraving machine.

Chris

It works...

Hi Chris,
    Sorry you have been waiting so long for me to get around to posting...
    I did bite the bullet and purchase a chinese machine...
    I got a good deal from Jinan Nice Cut Mechanical on a 1200 by 900 mm machine...
    NC1290 with 80W RECI laser tube, upgraded controller [MPC6535], CW5000 chiller, motorised table, red dot and rotary device... plus spare tube, mirrors and lens.
    Paid my money and about 6 weeks later it arrived at my workshop..
    I used a local freight management company here in Brisbane... all went very smoothly and at a reasonable cost...
    In fact, I have two friends who have bought the same machine and used the same shipping agent...only a slight variation...they bought 100W lasers for cutting...and were given very good prices as well...
    I intend purchasing a 1200 by 1200 CNC router from the same company...
    I will post some pics shortly...

Pictures...

Hope these upload.
    Will try to post more pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2150.jpg   IMG_2153.jpg  

More pics

:cheers:
    As requested some more pics...
    1..Inside
    2..Rotary
    3..Chiller
    4..Lasering Keg
    5..Finished Keg
    6..Small sample board...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2178.jpg   IMG_2170.jpg   IMG_2172.jpg   IMG_2300.jpg  

IMG_2302.jpg   IMG_2244.jpg