585,763 active members*
4,268 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc-18P No Display!! Pl help Status LED meaning?

Fanuc-18P No Display!! Pl help Status LED meaning?

hello! There are many Fanuc Gurus Around !! I need your help Please.

The display at my Amada Vipros 255 with Fanuc 18P control is not turning ON. It Flickers to show that LCD has Power..but No Text display. The status LED (green) at the Main board - g1,g2g3,g4 are all green. but Immediately below Three LED's the Middle one is RED. Any amount of resetting does not help. The power supply conditions are just fine. Checked the 3 phase, 220V, 24 V ..fine..Wiring from CRT ~CPU. Checked Fuses etc. at CRT and display card all fine.
    Can anyone help me figure out the meaning so that we can know what is wrong.
    The CPU on the machine is A16B-3200-0210-04B; When searched the same board is used by Fanuc 18TC/18 MC also.
    Changed the Power supply Unit of CPU no improvement..Someone told me to replace SRAM board.changed..no Improve.. changed LCD no improvement..Any help is welcome.
    I have Panels to punch for my LED's Housings but Got Stuck bad..real bad. Customers banging my head now...
    - I have found the Error LED meaning and Attached the Info here please view and comment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meaning of Status LED & current status.jpg  

I missed your request.
    You could have a missing software problem (defective FROM module, display module, or any number of causes. Very difficult to diagnose without being there and having known good parts available. We may have a complete spare control, but I won't know till tomorrow. I hope that you backed up everything before the SRAM module was replaced.

We have a complete control, including power supply, OPT2, and main.