585,668 active members*
4,212 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > Enroute 4 machines drivers

Enroute 4 machines drivers

Does anyone uses Meistergram, Interlab Robotic, Hsquare engravers with Enroute 4?
    I have download the demo version, but the driver for these model are not listed.
    Anyone have the experience of sourcing for drivers?

ask the machine seller or enroute software reseller about your drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by LCS2000 View Post
    Does anyone uses Meistergram, Interlab Robotic, Hsquare engravers with Enroute 4?
    I have download the demo version, but the driver for these model are not listed.
    Anyone have the experience of sourcing for drivers?
    Hello my 2 cents worth to save you some searching for something thats not to be found. i called bob-cad for their trial to run a micro cnc mill and lathe they clamed their software would run any machine out on the market or they would design drivers to do it! then when they had me convinced i told them all i wanted to do is see the motor turn on and move the table an inch or two before i put several thousand dollars more into something i hadn't seen run!
    This is what they told me ooooooooooooooo----no! you can't run your machine with ours or anybodys trial programs we could be sued if you got hert so there are no drivers for trial software.
    He then went on to try to sell me the main program which started at $2200.00 and that it was garanteed so if by chance
    i never got the machines to run i would get all my money back, i kept telling him no i just want to try the machines to see if they were worth putting more money in them.
    !!!!!!!!!!!! so this is the most important part over the next hour he had me on the phone he droped the price $200. every ten minutes tell he was below $900.00 for the whole package!!!!!!!!!!!!! they still call me and send post cards each month for the last 3 years guess they never give up!

please excuse mispelled words

#1 don't take first offer!
    #2 New software progs out there under $100.00 that work no trials.
    #3 check here more info http://cad2gcode.com/index.html they have the other half of program you need to machine parts!

Can we use ENROUTE's output to Mach3 and how to send a file to Mach 3 machine ?

Enroute 4 machine drivers

LCS2000: I am a reseller of Enroute, looking thru the drivers I do not see your machinery, but if you can provide me with a sample output for each of your machines. I can go to Scanvec and see if they can write a driver and how much it will cost for for each.

muqtadir: Yes there is a driver in Enroute 4 for a Mach3 machine, the two that are listed are
    RArcs
    IJArcs

Re: Enroute 4 machine drivers

Hello
    I also have EnRoute 4 for a mach3 machine. I want to run mach3 on millimeters through EnRoute 4 . Can you guide me please