Our Version 24 Mill Package is full 2 & 3 axis and also 4th axis Indexing & Wrapping, 2D &3D, CAD & CAM and does Solids, Surfaces, Text & Engraving, Pocketing, Profiling, Hole Drilling and works on a Mill, Router, Plasma, Laser and Waterjet Machine.

Our software is set up with a Feature Driven Job Tree just like Mastercam, Gibbs or Espree that allows you to make changes as you program the part and it will automatically update everything in the tree as well as the model on the screen.

Our CAD side will allow you to bring in DXF, IGES, STEP, DWG, SAT, STL, Solidworks, AutoCAD, RhinoCAD or Parasolids. You can also draw in Solids, Surfaces or Wireframe in 2D or 3D.

This will also include features like: Quick Trim for CAD, Compensation Control, Start Point Control, Advanced Speed & Feed Calculator, Automatic Hole Sorting, Assigns Drilling Tools Automatically and also Multiple Machining Wizards for 2, 3, and 4 Axis ( This will remove the guesswork from CNC programming.

This package will also include all your Post Processors for your machines for FREE, NO Yearly Maintenance Fee's, 45 days of FREE Tech Support and comes with a lot of Training Material Free!

I have a promotion going on right now where I can give CNC Zone members 50% OFF our retail packages. Version 24 CAD CAM Mill Standard retails for $2495, but if I hear from you soon, I can give you this package for $1250 THROUGH NEXT WEEK only!. Call me for a free online DEMO of this feature rich new release.

Call me for more information about our exciting products!

Joseph Schafer

Sales Account Manager
Bob CAD-CAM Inc.
International: 1-727-442-3554 Ext. 157
Phone: 1-877-262-2231 Ext:157
Email me: [email protected]
Visit us at: BobCAD-CAM | CAD-CAM Software for CNC Machines including: Mill, Lathe, Wire EDM, Laser, Plasma, Waterjet, Routers and much more.
Fax: 1-727-442-9264