I thought I had this great idea for a large vibratory tumbler. It involved using two bowl tumblers as a base with a plastic box on top of it. I'm a relatively smart person but I would say that most of it is just relies on being really creative. I'm no engineer but I can think pretty damn well and if anything i like my self taught education when it comes to a lot of things.

It's to late to try to do this again and I would need to actually fill the box up with media and parts but was I moron and think it didn't work because I ran it empty and it shook itself to high heaven all over the place? I've been debating buying a bigger one and been reading on the web all night and I have the opportunity to go get one but then while reading on this forum on how the weight of the media is much like pressure with sanding I started to think about weight in general and how I was so anxious to see the damn thing work I didn't think about the fact that because it was more powerful it need to be bolted down together for one thing and loaded with media.

?

I'm starting to think it's going to work now and it's potentially a clever solution to having a nice setup.