585,932 active members*
3,809 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > 93 6030 Way Lube Injectors????

Talking 93 6030 Way Lube Injectors????

Hey All. In the shop I work in we have several Fadal 6030s. The 93 model was given to us by TRD of CA. A few years ago after it was stored for several years. The machine was retrofitted with a Numatixs control in 06. It has been a work horse. But lately the finish on large billet parts has gone down hill. As the ballscrew cover on the X was also wadded up, i removed the ball screw and proceeded to clean the parts and repack the thrust bearings. In the process I noticed the ballscrew was rough! This was a disappointment because it was replaced 3 years ago by me and the machine operator at the time. So on disassembly of the ballscrew it looked some what dry? and had a small amount of rust on the inner raceways. After cleaning polishing and reloading, the feel was satisfactory. On assembly when trying to move the table and saddle, it took two guys and a 7 foot pry too move the table!!!!! even after overcoming the stiction. So on further inspection. it appeared that the way lube system was not supplying oil to all areas of the machine. The ways have some rust stains on them , but are'nt that bad. This machine has the 8 PD Injectors on the saddle manifold , on the left side of the machine. So after this long winded post!! Has anyone found a decent outlet for this Injectors . They are the Bijur ZMB style. How about upgrades to a newer style? I would like to do this as reasonably priced as possible. Most of the fadal parts outlets want 30.00 to 50.00 bucks each for the valves. Thanks In Advance

Lube USA
    All world machine parts.

I got mine through Welcome to FadalCNC.com

they got me the ones I needed there is also a schemaic on this board with all the oil injector sizes and rounting along with part numbers. if you cant find it I think I still have the org one from Fadal that they faxed me or emailed me years ago.

Delw. Do you have a link to the schematic for the injectors, and the routing? I have found the current part number from Bijur, and they are about 23.00 each. Thanks Again.

I will look in some old emails this afternoon, Mine were sent to me from neal at fadal ,it had all the machines on the prints.
    You should be able to call Mag. and get them, also try fadalcnc I know they have all the injectors and know which ones are for what machine.
    I did a search last night and this morning on here and couldnt find the file

Parts Found

First of all THANKS EVERYONE! This forum is the first place I come too when I have a machine problem. Found the parts by calling Bijur in Cary NC. They sell direct. Talk to Pat. The part number for the PDI's 18300 add a -(dash) and the displacement in tenths of a cc, if yours are marked 20 they are a .20 cc displ. If marked 06 they are a .06 cc displ. example 18300-20. This a 5/16-24 male 37* flare inlet,and a female 5/16-24 female 37* outlet for a compression fitting.They cost 22.51 each plus tax and freight. About half of the online price. Thanks Again everone. :banana:

If you ever want to sell that mill give me a shout
    We have had good luck with our Fadals milling mostly soft steel and aluminum up to 5 axis. We are always looking for spare parts If you have a broken down Fadal give a shout.

I'll let the boss know your interested. She's a good old machine, if the maintenance would have been kept up. Oh... and sorry about the Gay bannana guy! Had too many beers!.