585,925 active members*
3,538 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Mori Seiki Machines > Mori Seiki lathes > Mori Seiki CL-20 Yasnac LX3 Alarm 330 & 310

Question Mori Seiki CL-20 Yasnac LX3 Alarm 330 & 310

I got this machine about 3 months ago. it's a 1995. been running fine. On startup alarms 330 emergency stop and 310 servo error came up but emergency stop is off. It may have overtravelled but you cant turn the hydrolics on with the e-stop on to jog it away. Can anybody help me out with this?

Mori 330 310 alarms

Quote Originally Posted by Nevronplastics View Post
    I got this machine about 3 months ago. it's a 1995. been running fine. On startup alarms 330 emergency stop and 310 servo error came up but emergency stop is off. It may have overtravelled but you cant turn the hydrolics on with the e-stop on to jog it away. Can anybody help me out with this?
    Hello,

Were you able to fix this? I am having the same problem. If so can you tell me what you did to fix it?

Thanks

jolulank

Should have an overtravel release (yellow) button next to the RS232 port. Hold down, power on button, reset, jog axis off limits with MPG, let go of OT button.

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    Should have an overtravel release (yellow) button next to the RS232 port. Hold down, power on button, reset, jog axis off limits with MPG, let go of OT button.
    Thanks under,

I tried that already. The machine in fact was overtraveled, since I could not find that button we moved it manually to release the overtravel but both alarms are still there. So I was looking what keeps the emergency stop besides the overtravel, turns out it says nothing else does.

I'll keep looking.

check the OT switches on the axis slides. they can get stuck in sometimes especially if they are dirty with dried coolant and oil.

Estop button on panel/chip conveyor. Stuck switches as posted by fordav11, door lock safety unit, drive unit alarms will all cause an Estop.