584,837 active members*
4,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 0M absolute coordonate RESET to G54

Fanuc 0M absolute coordonate RESET to G54

to a Victor VC80 controller with Fanuc 0m controller I managed to restore the parameters, but I have a problem that gives me a lot of problems. Each time, the RESET command changes the position values ??to the G54 home values. This does not help me track absolute coordinate positions in manual mode. Any RESET brings the values ??from G54 in absolute position coordinates. Please help me with the parameter or parameters with which I can change this anomaly.

Re: Fanuc 0M absolute coordonate RESET to G54

Try this first.

Param: 394.6 WKZRST

1 : Work coordinate is changed to G54 by reset operation.
    0 : Work coordinate is not changed by reset operation.

Not sure, but may be conditional on how you have the following and related parameters set.

Param: 45.6 CLER

1 : Selects clear conditions, using the reset button,external reset signal and emergency stop.

0 : Selects reset conditions, using the reset button, external signal and emergency stop.

Thanks for the reply. There is no change.
    There is also the situation that the values in G54 are minus (-) and the absolute coordinates display the values with +. Theoretically, the absolute coordinates must display the values with reference to that point as zero. They are always reset to the G54 value. At offset I do not find the WEAR button ... a lot of problems and parameters are given by the manufacturer ... I'm thinking about the 900 parameters to change it.

Thanks again

Sorry that didn't help. It can be normal that you do not have a "Wear" button. It depends on the offset system version that came with the machine.

I am almost certain that there are no 900 series parameters that are going to fix this problem you're having with your position display. It's likely something else.

Wish I could help more but I am out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by danby View Post
    to a Victor VC80 controller with Fanuc 0m controller I managed to restore the parameters, but I have a problem that gives me a lot of problems. Each time, the RESET command changes the position values ??to the G54 home values. This does not help me track absolute coordinate positions in manual mode. Any RESET brings the values ??from G54 in absolute position coordinates. Please help me with the parameter or parameters with which I can change this anomaly.
    Did you ever figure out the cause of this? I have a Kitamura MyCenter Zero that exhibits the exact same behavior and it drives me nuts. You have to do a zero return after reset in order to get back to a normal coordinate system. Re-calling the coordinate system with a G54, 55, etc. doesn’t help. It’s as if it’s changing some other register values that are incorporated into the work offset to force the current absolute position to the G54 offset values. Where it’s doing that little shenanigan is the part I can’t find, along with why.

the problem of danby it was solved by me,i was on the machine.
    the solution was simple,the old machine has a key on the panel called INC/ABS or some machine call it absolute position protection and was on.
    it was made from PMC by a diagnose parameter D600
    So look for that.

Quote Originally Posted by danby View Post
    You have to on the ABS POSITION.