585,763 active members*
4,236 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Water Jet Manufacturer Jet Edge Exhibiting at China Aircraft Development Summit
    Jetedge Guest

Arrow Water Jet Manufacturer Jet Edge Exhibiting at China Aircraft Development Summit

Jet Edge, Inc., a leading manufacturer of ultra-high pressure water jet systems for precision cutting and surface preparation, will exhibit at the 2nd Annual China Aircraft Development Summit, Sept. 22-23 in Tianjin, China.

During the summit, Jet Edge technical experts will be available to answer questions about Jet Edge’s precision water jet cutting and surface preparation equipment and its many applications in the aerospace industry. Jet Edge precision waterjets are used by aerospace suppliers and manufacturers to cut a wide range of materials, including titanium, phenolic resin, aluminum and composites. Jet Edge water jet surface preparation equipment has been used to remove coatings from aircraft engine components, and to remove coatings and rubber from airport runways.

Jet Edge offers a wide range of precision water jet cutting systems, mobile waterjet cutters and surface preparation tools, including precision waterjet cutting machines, portable waterjet cutting systems, ultra-high pressure intensifier pumps, waterjetting tools and waterjet parts and accessories. Jet Edge has the widest range of waterjet pumps on the market, from 25-280hp, including 36KSI (2500 bar), 60KSI (4100 bar) and 90KSI (6200 bar) models. Electric and diesel pumps are available. Jet Edge also offers custom engineering and OEM integration support.

Based in St. Michael, Minnesota, U.S.A., Jet Edge has a sales, service and showroom office in Shanghai. For more information, visit www.jetedge.com or JETEDGE.CN, or call +86-21-5868 2809/3678 or +1-763-497-8700.

About Jet Edge
    Established in 1984, Jet Edge is a global designer and manufacturer of waterjet systems for precision cutting, surface preparation and coating removal. Jet Edge systems are used around the world in a broad range of industries, from the world's leading airlines to automotive, aerospace, industrial manufacturers, machine and job shops.

Find Out More
    Info Request Form
    JET EDGE Waterjet Systems - Water Jet Cutting Machines, Surface Preparation
    [email protected]
    1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343)
    763-497-8700

We may be instersted in this equipment.

we are professional manufacturer specialized in o rings,o ring kits and oil seals - with wide range of material ,including VITON,NBR,EPDM,Silicone,ect.we export them to all over the world. they are standard and non-standard,for application of automotive,hydraulic and other industry,because we compund all material by ourself.
    Also we produce ptfe gasket and ptfe seal.

Rubber Parts,Rubber Gasket,Rubber Seals Manufacturer,Supplier,Factory - Ouken Rubber

I have been trying (with very little success) to cut some .06 rubber material to produce gaskets. The material is covered with PVC and must remain intact, but I'm really struggling here. I am unable to stack the material due to low volume and*I have tried placing the material between a variety of things such as thin and thick metal, Plexiglas’s, foam and cardboard. I have tried high and low pressure, with and without abrasive, with*diamond and sapphire orifices, .030 and .043 dia. focusing tubes and*I still can't get it. ----PLEASE HELP!!*
    water jet rubber cutting

Try using what I call "nozzle flood" or a low pressure water curtain over the head as it's cutting. This will hold the outer "haze" into the core and give a better result.