584,837 active members*
4,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > okuma & howa 2sp v80 fanuc 18t turret alignment

Hybrid View

okuma & howa 2sp v80 fanuc 18t turret alignment

I need help aligning the left turret on the okuma & howa vtl. I have looked at the book I was given by the owner and I'm not sure that it is correct. I am more of a mill man than lathe. The book says to remove bolts and pins from coupling. I was wondering if ut could be done in the parameters using the hand pulse wheel. Please advise of how to do this. It would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know that machine model, but no. All lathes have a coupling or pin to lock in a turret. It's always a mechanical alignment.

This model actually has ten 12mm bolts that actually go up into the coupling. I have checked to make sure there are no pins i only have to adjust it .031. But everytime i make the adjustment it goes right back to where it was. Thank you any more advice on which bolts to remove would be greatly appreciated

Re: okuma & howa 2sp v80 fanuc 18t turret alignment

Hello,

I am desperately in need for the parameters for this machine, PC and PMC or diagnostics. If you could share or sell please let me know

My email address is [email protected]

Thank you

jolulank

Quote Originally Posted by brybry-0104 View Post
    I need help aligning the left turret on the okuma & howa vtl. I have looked at the book I was given by the owner and I'm not sure that it is correct. I am more of a mill man than lathe. The book says to remove bolts and pins from coupling. I was wondering if ut could be done in the parameters using the hand pulse wheel. Please advise of how to do this. It would be greatly appreciated.
    www.doctornumerico.com
    cnc physicians