584,866 active members*
4,982 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Wasino Lathe Programming HELP

Below you will see what I had posted and got no response at all. I thought I would try a different approach?

I have figured out how to get it to run just about every program I asked it to, but I still have a problem of it needing to go "Home" in order to start a program or to shift tools?

Do any of you guys know any "Old Timer's" like me that just might now what my problem is?

Thank you alll for veiwing and any help you might have.
    Keith

"I searched and Searched, but I am having trouble getting this Wasino LG-60 to run my program without having to home it first. My whole program consisit of about .100" movement so anything more (Homing) is a waste? What am I missing here?"

My other Programs work where I home to change dims for the other tools?

Any help would be great

Your machine have the 3T or 6T control?

A simple way of avoiding "home" is to write a macro, if you're control will allow it, or write a nested program with a DO loop and a counter, so the control stays in the same, never ending program.

Thank you for trying to help me. I did write a "subprogram" with an infinite counter or what I would call a loop over on top of itself, the problem with that is when I get to the M01 (optional stop) (I put in a M05-Spindle Stop) it would not release the chuck when depressing the foot release.

This is a 3T-Model C

It is almost like it have to "home" with the two green lights on before it can do the next line.

Oh and another thing, when I reduced my "counter" to try and see if it would repeat only 1 or 2 times, then it would not return to the main program.

Just so you know, got a great deal on the machine, not such a great deal with me manual programming it, heee heee

Maybe a second M01, with an Mcode for the chuck open (don't recall what that is on that control)....so the program stops when it hits the M01, next line is the chuck open code, so you hit the green button and the program goes to that line and opens the chuck....and hits the second M01 and stops again. ...
    Does it just not like the door being open?

What a great thing this technology, I get answers right away. Thank you again.

The second M01 would work, but I cannot find anywhere the "G" code for "chuck open". I have even looked through the parameters to see if it was a matter of changing from 0 to a 1 or what ever and it is not evident to me?

As far as the door being open, I know I am commiting a sin here and most CNC guys NEVER do this, but I have to lock out tied open so that I can try to get this thing going. Sorry all you do-gooders out there, but I have to make some chips I guess? Oh and FYI, it is a foot (air) operated 5C draw bar.

Thank you for your help and please send me more information and I will go try that ASAP.

M10 is clamp, M11 is unclamp

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/mori_l...ori_seiki.html

Go into manual data input (MDI) and punch in those codes....if those don't work, on to plan 'D'.

(I had a Wasino L3-J2 (..or something like that..long time ago..) with a 6T-B control. For 1983, it was remarkably powerful....found my manual, and for the 6T control, it is M10 and M11, so pretty safe bet the codes are the same for the 3T.

Thank you for your time and effort, I will go out and try that.

Like I said, the lathe is pretty good, now if I can get these little bugs worked out! I am so thankful that someone is trying to help me.

Talking

Thank you so much, your earlier suggestion worked in combinaiton with the M11 and the M10.

I went out and tested it as they (Plant Guys) asked to do the little program I was trying to get to work. The whole cycle from start to "Unclamp" is about 3 seconds. You know what it would have been if I would have to "home" on each part.

This will really save me on this little program.

Thank you so much.

Now, if you have any more hints on this little lathe that would be great, but I cant express enough my appreciation.

Smile Techno Wasino SL104D

Hello,
    I am having a Tecno Wasino SL104D(Fanuc O-TT), twin turret cnc lathe machine.
    I lost the M code and G codes of the machine. Can anyone please help in this issue.
    Thanks,
    Rajesh.V

Ours is a LG-60 with Fanuc "C"

Hello, everyone was so kind to me and tried to help me when I had trouble, time to try to return the favor...

If you can forward me your e-mail I can scan in the M and G codes from this one and send them to you??? I am not sure if this will help, but I can try?

Me

Re: Wasino Lathe Programming HELP

Hi All friends,
    I have Wasino Turning with 6T Machine. now i have problem Spindle stop when command M05 read in running program and machine emergency stop .. than i do machine off and restarting machine than machine will come working again but when started so program running properly and when will M05 come so same things Emergency stop. so please help me for this problems.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Thanks in advance to all friends.
    Manish Hirpara