I have an Okuma MC-50A machining center with an OSP 5020M controller. The overcurrent LED came on the Z axis drive and would not clear. I sent the drive in for repair. While the drive was out I did not move the Z axis or remove the motor from the Z axis. I have the drive back now and installed and when I turn the controller on I now have a “573 Alarm B APA READ’8000’TAI” error. I can move all three axis in manual but the position of the z axis is now changed. Physically it has not changed but before the drive failure the upper and lower limits for the z were 22.126 and -0.0394. Now when I hit my upper and lower limits the values for z are19.021 and -3.144. The absolute distance is the same but my z values are off by a little over 3”. My questions are would this cause the 573 alarm? If so, will I need to recalibrate my z axis to clear the alarm? I have not recalibrated an axis before if this needs to be done so could you give me or point me to a procedure to do this? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.