While machining some parts this morning the machine tried to tool change, it placed the tool in the magazine, and refused to move after. It would clamp and unclamp, but that's it. I hit reset, and managed to get the spindle up (leaving the tool in the magazine).

Upon inspection I found the alignment key was bent upwards. I replaced it with an alignment key from another pot and the tool sits perfectly again.

My problem now is I can't get the magazine to retract or index. It is currently stuck open, under the spindle. I have tried using Interlock Release and Advancing, Reversing steps and restarting cycles, but nothing works. At the moment the ATC says it's on SEQ 010 and won't move back to SEQ 001.

If anyone can help, please post. I can give more details if you need, just ask (I'm not sure what else is needed). I'm not really getting alarms (unless I try to move X and Y axis).

Here's a picture of the machine:

Here's a picture of the controller:

And to give you an idea of what the machine looks like right now, pause this video at 0:07-0:08 after the tool is released from the spindle and before the next tool is loaded:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJCtrwiKsDI&feature=related"]Tool Change - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks,

William