Can the visual mill 6 do any design work at all, or does it just do some minor editing? I got a jpg converted into a dwg file..not using visual mill, I can't seem to get a jpg to load into visual mill. Anyhow, now I got this dwg file loaded in and it looks pretty good, but needs some tweaking. I poke around and figured out how to do some editing with trimming off some arcs that were over extended and trimming intersections that I don't want. Now I have this one arc that I need to move and I can't for the life of me figure out how! I need to take it and extend it out or somehow manipulate it. I use the extend arc feature but it does an auto extend to a location I don't want. I tried clicking to draw a line but can't seem to. Whenever I want to click a location, the stupid little square doesn't follow the mouse properly, it's like i'm in the middle of the screen with the arrow and the tiny button to begin a line or arc is bouncing around the screen everywhere but where i want it to be. The actual arc command is definitely not what I want either, because I don't want a perfect compass arc, I just want to drop three points with a line between where I can use the center point to manipulate the curve. I read the manual all day long, can't find any info. Sure can't afford to pay $150 for an hour of their time.