584,837 active members*
5,372 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > sell portable fiber laser marking machine

sell portable fiber laser marking machine

Hanzlaser is a specialized industrial laser equipment manufacturer in China, with a full range of laser products.

Today, I recommend "portable fiber laser marking machine" to you. It is use new technology, a revolutionary new laser platform uniting the with best design. It adopt the highly concentrated energy from a very parallel beam of light, focused to a microscopic spot, which is moved over the marking area to create a variety of images on a wide range of materials – it like a pen write on the paper.

Any demands, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Contact person: George (sales manager)
    Email/MSN: [email protected]
    always provide the good resolution of laser cutting,laser marking,laser welding equipment for you. www.hanzlaser.com MSN: [email protected] Skype:lisaseekcn

[QUOTE=hanzlaser;985113] it like a pen write on the paper.

....yes a very small piece of paper. With a work envelope of about 4 inches X 4 inches it has a very limited use.

I've seen the software that comes with these units and it is practically like going back to the days of DOS. I can just imagine what your support is like.

How about giving us a price since you are too cheap to buy advertising like the North American companies shelling out the cash to promote their products on this site?

Unless you have a distributor in the US or Canada and you ship your machines and replacement parts "out of North America" I wouldn't touch your fiber laser with a 10 foot pole.

wow

I just looked at your webpage I think you need someone with a better understanding of the English language it is almost unreadable. That gives me little confidence you would even be able to understand me if I had a service issue. I am positive I would not be able to understand you and that quite honestly scares the hell out of me. I know that stuff coming from China is cheap but I would not spend 50 dollar on that machine if I could not count on service people that can even speak to me in a language I can understand.
    I also have a question for you, do your shop floor employees I mean the ones that actually build these machine have health care? do they get paid vacations? paid holidays? do they work 7 days a week 12 hours a day? are they imprisoned in company owned dormitories? Yea I thought so

why this thread was moved?

why this thread was moved?
    always provide the good resolution of laser cutting,laser marking,laser welding equipment for you. www.hanzlaser.com MSN: [email protected] Skype:lisaseekcn