I keep seeing these postings that say "BobCAD wont help me and my software doesn't work", This is not true......

Here is the complete Information about obtaining free and paid support and what fees are involved.

Calls for the software "crashing" or not properly installing have always been free.

If you call looking for General use help or a How do I then a annual support package is required or you can get free help on the BobCAD website- forum/community .

If the software is crashing call 727-489-0003 (Support Number).

If you choose not to pay for support, and have questions use the website.

Free Support Options

Installation Issues Telephone Support -FREE
Stability Issues Telephone Support- FREE
Registration Telephone Support- FREE
Website Support for questions / how to's - FREE
Training - Training Videos (Some) FREE
Training - Online Tutorials - FREE
Searchable Knowledge Base - FREE
Issue/Bug Reporting- FREE
Post Request New Machines- FREE
Software Updates - FREE
www.bobcad.com

Charged Support

Phone (General Use Assistance)- First 45 days free for a new customer.
Annual Contract or Per Indecent Fee Thereafter.
Starts at $250/yr.

One on One Online Training $100-$150/hr based on qty.

Priority support and Training Package - $500

I also see many complaints about "I only have one question a year and support is not worth it."- That's OK , submit your questions through our online forum / community.

We offer a Per Indecent phone charge as well, Do understand the software Itself is inexpensive, We keep a full support and IT staff so we may service our customers.

BobCAD is a For-profit company. The support staff does not volunteer or Intern here, in order to properly maintain staff for the amount of incoming calls BobCAD needs to charge minimal a fee.

If you compare to many other systems out there they will charge an annual fee that costs more than a new seat of BobCAD just for updates.

There are free options for all to obtain help and there are options for those that want phone and priority service, But no customer is denied help all together.