585,956 active members*
4,533 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Vacuum kitchen doors

Can anyone advise me on what temperature and what vacuum presure is required for the vinyl that gets vacuumed onto MDF kitchen doors.

I have made up a small vacuum box with a convential heater that sits on top. The heater seams to be making the vinyl plyable but I cant get the vinyl to wrap around the edge properly.

Michael

Re: Vacuum kitchen doors

Kitchen doors come in range of materials and designs but when selecting the designs for your kitchen door you must have a slight discussion about the design and the door life with the door making company.I have sliding glass doors in my kitchen but i must say i have to great care of that very glass doors because glass is such thing that can easily be broken.

Re: Vacuum kitchen doors

Vacuum kitchen doors, a modern innovation in kitchen design, offer sleek and space-saving solutions for contemporary homes. These doors seamlessly integrate into cabinetry, providing a clean and minimalist aesthetic while maximizing functionality. With their smooth operation and efficient sealing, vacuum kitchen doors ensure optimal preservation of food freshness and prevent odors from permeating throughout the kitchen space. This innovative feature enhances the overall cooking and dining experience, fostering an environment of convenience and efficiency. When paired with meticulously crafted bathroom countertops Palm Coast FL, these doors contribute to a cohesive and harmonious interior design scheme, elevating the ambiance of any home.