I posted a similar thread in the benchmill section but i figured this might be a better spot.

Some months ago me and my father bought a used Syil X3 conversion 3axis cnc machine. It was working ok for a while and we were basically learning from 0.
Now we have run into several problems and none of us are very familiar with cnc machine electronics.

The mill runs from an Ubuntu machine with EMC2.

The first problem we had was that the display on the front that shows spindle rpm, got stuck at 0080. Everything else worked ok.
Next problem was when the Z axis went into some sort of "half speed" mode. The software on the computer displayed a much faster movement than the z axis actually travelled.
(This could suddenly be ok if the mill was turned on for a while, got warm and then restarted)
Most recent in the line of problems is that when the mill is turned on, EMC2 gets an emergency stop signal, and the mill can not be run at all. Ontop of that, the front display is now completely dead.
The green light on the front indicates electric tension to the mill, and we can hear a main relay or similar connecting and disconnecting when turning on/off.
The motordrivers have 3 leds and all are showing the red led lit.

Advice on where to start this mess is appreciated. I know basic electrics but I have no idea of the electronics in the mill. I got a multimeter for measurements. So far we tried to bridge the emergency stop button without result. Also took the mill apart and cleaned up as much as we could inside it. Can't find any burnt fuses(Might not have found all) or other damaged componens that we visually can locate.

Thanks for reading.
/Henrik