585,885 active members*
5,748 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > G-Code Programing > G-Code for turning a AR15 barrel from blank

G-Code for turning a AR15 barrel from blank

Hi all , I am a complete CNC virgin.. Bought a Microkenetics cnc lathe and though I could figure out the G-Code, , I will chamber it by hand so I just need help turning the contour of the barrel and threading it... can anyone help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Gtrigg View Post
    Hi all , I am a complete CNC virgin.. Bought a Microkenetics cnc lathe and though I could figure out the G-Code, , I will chamber it by hand so I just need help turning the contour of the barrel and threading it... can anyone help out?
    Will you put me on your christmas list, I want just a few things for christmas, a 338 lapua, a 300 win mag rebarreled and modified for a 45-70 gov but I want the barrel 32 inches long and lots of ammo for both.

The last thing I would like and this is much more realistic than my couple of request.

The day that I won 3rd place in the Gecko drawing, I was disqualified, because of my own insanity. Two days after the drawing I lost my job. The excuse they gave me was that my disability had made perfprming my job more difficult for me. Simple task including mowing the lawn with a self propelled lawn mower cause me a lot of pain. To top things off, for some reason I do not qualify for unemployment. To make things worse, since I am under a doctors care finding a job has proven to be a challenge.

I know from personal experience that prayer can cause miracles to happen. For those of you who believe in prayer I only ask that you include me in your prayers. Thank you