My buddy has this small mill he bought from Syil America a few years ago. From what I understand there were a couple problems getting it started and I don't know if its even cut anything. We've moved it over to my place and I'm trying to get this thing going for him. I've been running Mach3 and a K2 KG-2525 router for a couple years now so I'm not completely green.

I cant seem to get in contact with or get any information from Syil on this machine. I think its officially a SIEG X2. It doesn't have Sieg or Syil anywhere on the machine but its with out a doubt a Syil controller.

Problem I'm having is getting the ports and pins working. I'm going to open the magic box and see if I can get any pin numbers off the circuit boards but so for I've been able to figure out the X axis and have it moving and in the correct directions even. But the Y and Z axis are still funk and I could spend a long time guessing which pins to use just for the motors, I still need to figure out the switches...

Does anyone have some info, pin out or better yet a config file they could send me?

Here's some pics I took.

Here's a pic of the only manual that came with the machine, its pretty much worthless. But add some beer and its pretty funny reading, the translation is terrible. "Check loose bolts machine could be..." Great, thanks dudes

Heres the site I was able to find that has the machine listed. Please refrain from pointing out that there is a config file available on their support page. Go ahead and try downloading syilamericax2.zip, the file is code 404, lol

The X2 CNC Mini Mill by Syil UK

I've sent them an email asking about the file but have heard nothing.