Hello Everyone,

Over the last 6 months I have been devoting most of my time to the developement of a unique product line of CNC laser cut products that can be drop shipped directly to your customers and purchased at wholesale pricing through a dealer website that is scheduled for completion by the end of November. This product line is very new and we hope to be shipping products by the end of Novemeber (as soon as the dealer login website is completed). The finish process that we will be using on these products is a new proprietary technique developed by a licensed manufacturer and myself. I feel that this will be a wonderful opportunity for many of the visitors to the cnczone website to create another source of income from the sale of CNC laser cut products. I hope that you will continue cutting and selling your own CNC cut products and will consider becoming a dealer so that you can directly profit from purchasing these products at wholesale pricing and selling them at retail costs to your customers. I am putting together a list of customers that are possibly interested in selling this new line of CNC laser cut products. If you are interested in this great opportunity please email me back at [email protected] so that I can provide you with additional information as it becomes available. I am attaching only a few sample images of the products I have already designed for the new product line(new products will become available each week). I would like to hear back from as many of you as possible before the end of November(Dealer website should be up and running by then) Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this opportunity and your consideration towards becoming a dealer for the new product line!

Sincerely,
Jason Henry
Cascade Metal Designs LLC
Cascade Metal Designs LLC | Custom DXF Files
1-360-420-5962