4,355 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Usb card , Mach 3 compatible

Has anyone seen this usb card or used it . I don't know if a laptop puts
    out enuf power for this card .
    http://www.aliexpress.com/201108/210082157/CNC-Pen

Your link leads to a "page not found" error.

It looks like the these USB controllers can also use an external source of DC power so the LAPTOP USB doesn't have to provide it.

doorknob : go to the Aliexpress home page and on their search bar enter the following :
    4 axis CNC USB Card Mach3 200khz . The same card is listed on the site with different
    prices.

Several vendors on eBay have them,

Industry, Arduino items in usb cnc store on eBay!

Jeff...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USB CNC.JPG  
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Yes it looks the same , but they don't seem to have the 4 axis unit.
    I was hoping that someone is using this card so that I can find out if backlash compen-
    sation is working with this card and mach3 . With smoothstepper/mach3 it isn't .

Have you checked out Dynomotion?
    Closed loop.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

There was a lengthy discussion about those boards on the Machsupport forum a few weeks ago. But I'm not sure if they found anyone who actually had used one.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Leafboy77 CNC USB CARD

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    There was a lengthy discussion about those boards on the Machsupport forum a few weeks ago. But I'm not sure if they found anyone who actually had used one.
    I know this thread is old, but I have one of these 3 Axis 200KHz CNC USB Cards running on the latest version of Mach3 and it works very well.
    I have yet to get the spindle index RPM showing up on the Mach3 DRO, but otherwise I have been quite impressed with the quality and functionality.
    If you have any questions about this product, ask me and I'll do my best to answer any specific questions.

3 axis cnc usb card for Mach3

zer0backlash

Thank you for sharing using this card. I am planning to buy this card from e-bay seller, so that I can use laptop to running my machine (3 axis stepper, 600x900 mm working area, ballscrew 1605, win7).
    The specs states that if the usb cable is unplugged during Mach3 operation, and the usb plug again the card is still working..another states we don't need pc/laptop anymore. What does it meant? Can i unplug the usb and let the machine controlled by the card until the job is finished?
    I am planning to use the mach3 image engraving plug in outputs to digital trigger. Uses the trigger output the highest velocity optical coupler?

Quote Originally Posted by xtal2 View Post
    zer0backlash

Thank you for sharing using this card. I am planning to buy this card from e-bay seller, so that I can use laptop to running my machine (3 axis stepper, 600x900 mm working area, ballscrew 1605, win7).
    The specs states that if the usb cable is unplugged during Mach3 operation, and the usb plug again the card is still working..another states we don't need pc/laptop anymore. What does it meant? Can i unplug the usb and let the machine controlled by the card until the job is finished?
    I am planning to use the mach3 image engraving plug in outputs to digital trigger. Uses the trigger output the highest velocity optical coupler?
    The Leafboy77 USB CNC card should be well suited to your intended use. I use it on a desktop PC running Windows7 64 bit and it works without problems.

"The specs states that if the usb cable is unplugged during Mach3 operation, and the usb plug again the card is still working"

The ebay descriptions are not very clear. This CNC card is NOT designed to run without USB connection to the computer. It requires constant signals from Mach3 to operate.
    This motion controller supports 'hot swapping', so it can be disconnected and reconnected at any time. BUT if the USB cable is disconnected during a Gcode program run, Mach3 goes into ESTOP fault. Once you reconnect the cable you can reset ESTOP and use the "run from here" feature in Mach3 to continue the program.

"another states we don't need pc/laptop anymore. What does it meant?"

All of the Gcode interpretation is done in the chip on the CNC Card and not in your PC's CPU. Theoretically this is a very good thing because that means you can use a Laptop with powersaving features without it interrupting Mach3.

"I am planning to use the mach3 image engraving plug in outputs to digital trigger. Uses the trigger output the highest velocity optical coupler?"

Sorry but I don't understand that question. Can you rephrase it please.

3 or 4 axis Mach3 usb card

The Mach3 engraving plug in uses output trigger to drive e.g. a laser beam.
    The usb card has 10 super-speed 10 MHz light-couplers, 24General light-couplers, so the total amounts of light-couplers are up to 34.

With normal parallel output the output trigger can be assigned to one of the output pin available. So, can be or uses the usb card one of the 10 super speed 10 MHz light coupler for the trigger output?

With the feature that the G-codes run internally in the chip, can we now install e.g. anti virus on pc/laptop without to worry an internal pc interrupt jerks the G-code streaming?
    So, using the card more secure than parallel BOB? Parallel port is more fragile to outside distorting signal.

Chao!

Quote Originally Posted by xtal2 View Post
    The Mach3 engraving plug in uses output trigger to drive e.g. a laser beam.
    The usb card has 10 super-speed 10 MHz light-couplers, 24General light-couplers, so the total amounts of light-couplers are up to 34.

With normal parallel output the output trigger can be assigned to one of the output pin available. So, can be or uses the usb card one of the 10 super speed 10 MHz light coupler for the trigger output?

With the feature that the G-codes run internally in the chip, can we now install e.g. anti virus on pc/laptop without to worry an internal pc interrupt jerks the G-code streaming?
    So, using the card more secure than parallel BOB? Parallel port is more fragile to outside distorting signal.

Chao!
    The CNC USB Card has 8 customisable outputs. These outputs can be used for activating relays for spindle control/coolant pump/laser/inspection lamp or anything that uses 5VDC as an input signal.

I use my CNC PC for anything I want (it is not a dedicated CNC PC). I have a antivirus program installed on it and I run web browsers and any program I want while Mach3 is also running. I have never had any faults or problems at all! The CNC USB Card and Mach3 is never interrupted by anything (in my experience). It is very stable. In fact I am typing this while running a G-Code program on my Sieg X3 in the background.

zer0backlash

Do you have the pwm controlling the spindle? I have been trying to get either a c6 (step) or a c41 (pwm) controller board to work to no avail. I can not seem to get a signal out of the pwm port and when I use the c6 I can't get a signal out of the assigned step port on the output. ( I do get a reading from the assigned direction ( cw/ccw) ports). If you are using a similar setup I would like to get some photos of your physical wiring layout and some screen shots of your mach3 pin setup.
    Thanks in advanced

Quote Originally Posted by iivan740 View Post
    zer0backlash

Do you have the pwm controlling the spindle? I have been trying to get either a c6 (step) or a c41 (pwm) controller board to work to no avail. I can not seem to get a signal out of the pwm port and when I use the c6 I can't get a signal out of the assigned step port on the output. ( I do get a reading from the assigned direction ( cw/ccw) ports). If you are using a similar setup I would like to get some photos of your physical wiring layout and some screen shots of your mach3 pin setup.
    Thanks in advanced
    Hi,

YES, I have the PWM outputs controlling the spindle with a CNC4PC C41 board connected to my Sieg X3 motor speed controller.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a C6 will work. As far as I know this USB controller's dedicated PWM output is the ONLY way it can control a spindle. I think that also applies to the RPM sensor input (which I also use).

-WIRING-
    I have one wire going from the USBCNC Card *PWM* output to C41 *PWM* input.
    Another wire goes from USBCNC Card *GND* output to C41 *GND* input.
    You must have a 1K Ohm 0.25W resistor 'jumper' that goes from USBCNC card *DC5V* output to USBCNC card *PWM* output to supply the power, or it won't work.
    The new versions of C41 board (like mine) need a DC5V source from a independent power supply. I think the old versions take a DV12V supply.

I'll send you my Mach3 .xml config file if you PM me an email address. That should get the PWM going straight away

I just want to thank zer0backlash for his help. I got my usb motion controller talking to the c41 board talking to my kbcc-r board running the motor in forward and reverse.

BIG THAK YOU to zer0backlash for all of your help.

Quote Originally Posted by iivan740 View Post
    I just want to thank zer0backlash for his help. I got my usb motion controller talking to the c41 board talking to my kbcc-r board running the motor in forward and reverse.

BIG THAK YOU to zer0backlash for all of your help.
    Nice i like to buy one to i have the leadshine em806 at 200khz máximo You can run it at this speed You can make a video for the rapid of the machine can run at high speed with this card ????

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

The machine is a work in progress right now. I have a bench that everything is sitting on right now. I will get a video once everything is up and running on the machine, but I can't tell you how long that will be.

потрібна допомога як настроити тнс для карти Liafboy77

need help for Leafboy77 of USB card does not work THz hochasyhnaly coming

Page 1 of 2 12