585,987 active members*
4,378 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > Question about using bridges in EnRoute

Question about using bridges in EnRoute

I'm having trouble trying to manually place bridges in EnRoute. I need to cut a couple hundred pieces on a sheet of styrene and I have to use bridges for it. I also need to put the bridges in a certain spot when it cuts each piece. I see in EnRoute, you can manually put the bridges on where you want on each piece, one by one. However, I have a lot of pieces to cut out and it takes too long to manually place the bridges one by one. Is there a way to manually place the bridges in the same spot on each piece all at the same time?

If you use the add bridges within the toolpath definition all objects will have the same number of bridges, with the same spacing, but they may not be exactly where you might want them, so you’d have to edit it manually afterwards, but that may be easier/faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Aplummer View Post
    If you use the add bridges within the toolpath definition all objects will have the same number of bridges, with the same spacing, but they may not be exactly where you might want them, so you’d have to edit it manually afterwards, but that may be easier/faster.
    Now could you give me a more detailed explanation of how to do that in EnRoute? Do I need to select all the objects or something?

For a better explanation, send an email with your question to [email protected], they'll help you. Include your contact information, what version of EnRoute your using, your key number and router type.